JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Looking for friends from around the world ^.^ (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/12752-looking-friends-around-world-%5E-%5E.html)

nerdiegurl 02-23-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angie023 (Post 408655)
im angie (call me daryn) and i live in the u.s. im 15 turning 16 in august. i would love to b ur friend. send me pm if u want to

Kewl thnx, I'll send u a pm ^.^
(MY birthday is in august too @.@ x3)

MarkDuff 02-23-2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nerdiegurl (Post 409232)
Hiya! Wow O___O u've made a lot of posts! hehe famous much? x3
Thnx for the post!

Your Welcome Yeah I have been here alote....but I don't think I'm the most popular though.......But Yeah I'll be a friend :D :D

nerdiegurl 02-23-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDuff (Post 409236)

Your Welcome Yeah I have been here alote....but I don't think I'm the most popular though.......But Yeah I'll be a friend :D :D

Yay kewlies! Thanks! Can I add u to my buddie list? Oh and I think u are kinda popular, I've seen quite a lot of ur posts when I was looking around ^.^

MarkDuff 02-23-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nerdiegurl (Post 409250)
Yay kewlies! Thanks! Can I add u to my buddie list? Oh and I think u are kinda popular, I've seen quite a lot of ur posts when I was looking around ^.^

You can if you like.....and I guess I am then huh?

FantasyQueen 02-24-2008 10:54 AM

*pops in*

Lol I am from other side of the world XD

I'm lookin for friends too..

I apriciate manga etc,but there's none of stuff I can read which are in that style ;_;

And I love fantasy pics,like fairies,3d fantasy pics etc..

^^

And i dunno what can I write more m_n

:ywave:

LittleFallenAngel 02-24-2008 10:57 AM

*Giggles*
You can add me in ur buddy list if u want:p
My name is Brigitte
Am 16 years old x3
And im at the moment in Japan*Happy*
And oh yeah im turning 17 in July
Just pm me xD

FantasyQueen 02-24-2008 11:02 AM

I have to tell-Say biiiiig hello to Japan from me :rheart:

LittleFallenAngel 02-24-2008 11:04 AM

*Giggles*
If i had an mic atm with me everyone would hear XD

smileXfreak7 02-26-2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nerdiegurl (Post 407413)
Heya! I'm Vida, I'm 14. I live in London, but I was born in America and lived there till I was 8 years old and I also visit my family there every summer.
I love Anime, and Japan, lots of genres of music...Art...and being hyper XD
My fave animes are Bleach, Fruits Basket, Ouran, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto, Inuyasha @.@ And many more XD
If u have msn or imvu, or just want to email back and forth, any of those are good for me. I like meeting people who are quite random and weird ^.~ Because I don't like boring conversations ^__^ xD But no matter how silly I am, I can hold a mature and serious conversation too =]
I don't mind becoming friends with people of any age, but the best would probably be 13 to 17. And I love meeting people from all around the world, and I love languages. And it would be extra cool if u are Japanese!!

xxVida
P.s I'm sorry if I take a while to get back to u, I just signed up on this Forum and I have to remember to come and check XD

HEY I WOULD LIKE TO BE UR FRIEND:)
I LIVE IN THE U.S.
JUST PM ME IF U WANT TO BE FRIENDS:)

persiandragon 02-26-2008 07:32 PM

where in america were you born and where in US do you visit in the summer?