JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Hello All (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/12922-hello-all.html)

CreativeSoul 02-29-2008 03:03 AM

Hello All

Well, I just wanted to say hi since I'm new to Japan Forum. I've been toying with the idea of joining ever since I saw and add for this forum in my Shoujo Beat magazine. I just finally got around to doing it.

Anyways, some of my interests are J-rock, J-pop, drawing, singing, and video games.

LolitaLover 02-29-2008 03:06 AM

hi how are you CS, welcome to JF yeah its pretty cool here theres heaps of things to talk about and every one is nice and helps you out if you need something answered i love the fashion part XD

MarkDuff 02-29-2008 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreativeSoul (Post 414412)
Well, I just wanted to say hi since I'm new to Japan Forum. I've been toying with the idea of joining ever since I saw and add for this forum in my Shoujo Beat magazine. I just finally got around to doing it.

Anyways, some of my interests are J-rock, J-pop, drawing, singing, and video games.

Well I'm glad you desided to join JF...

Welcom to JF and hope you enjoy your stay here...

I'm Mark. I'm 15 and I live in the States.......

Need anything just pm me or send me an e-mail at hawkpoint2@yahoo.com..

CreativeSoul 02-29-2008 03:11 AM

Thanks very much. I love Japanese fashion as well and I just don't have the monies to buy anything. I do cosplay though. I haven't cosplayed a lot though because money is a stupid isssue. Dx

And thank you very much Mark. I'll make sure to PM you if i have any questions.

phishn37 02-29-2008 03:12 AM

Ah, irashai ~ ! I found out about JF through Shojo Beat too.

It's a good bunch of people. We won't be mean ~ ! Or at least, I won't be mean.

MarkDuff 02-29-2008 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreativeSoul (Post 414420)
Thanks very much. I love Japanese fashion as well and I just don't have the monies to buy anything. I do cosplay though. I haven't cosplayed a lot though because money is a stupid isssue. Dx

And thank you very much Mark. I'll make sure to PM you if i have any questions.

Don't feel bad about the money part, cuz your not the only one....I'm borke too......

OK then......Hope you enjoy your stay here at Japan Forum

LolitaLover 02-29-2008 03:19 AM

haha yeah same here but i work full time so i pay my bills and the next 4 weeks im staying in and just buying cloths :D i like the male Elegant Gothic Aristocrat style for ma self but i love lolitas as u prob guessed XD

i use fan plus friends there cheap covers of other brands, well not cheap but cheaper till i save up abit more, nice to "meet" you see you around the forum!

lulu 02-29-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreativeSoul (Post 414412)

Hello! I like Jrock too. Can I be your buddy? PM me to let me know!