JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Mamboz! want to be my friend? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/12965-mamboz-want-my-friend.html)

samauf 03-01-2008 06:45 PM

Mamboz! want to be my friend?

Hello,
can anyone can be my friend? i want to learn new things from new people! if you wonder what mamboz mean than it (Hi) in swahili!
i really like japan!i love art and learning ninjastu! can you tell me about yourself too! that will be really intersting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sayonara (i know abit of japanese!):cool: :ywave: :D

auran 03-01-2008 07:09 PM

:ywave: :mtongue: :vsign: ill be your friend:vsign: :mtongue: :ywave:

samauf 03-03-2008 03:54 PM

Thanks friend! do you want to learn Arabic or swahili!
i'll teach some sentences:

How are you in Arabic: Kaifa haluk?
How are you in Swahili: Vipi habari yako?

Sayonara ( bye in japanese):ywave:

tell me about you! do you know any interesting languages?
i'll be really happy to learn from u!!!!!!!:D

smileXfreak7 03-03-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samauf (Post 415846)
Hello,
can anyone can be my friend? i want to learn new things from new people! if you wonder what mamboz mean than it (Hi) in swahili!
i really like japan!i love art and learning ninjastu! can you tell me about yourself too! that will be really intersting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sayonara (i know abit of japanese!):cool: :ywave: :D

hello!
welcome to jf:ywave:
if you like i would like to be your friend :)

samauf 03-03-2008 06:30 PM

Ya sure! Thanks very much!!!!!!!!!! arigato gozaimasu!
Well from where are you?
Tell me about yourself! that'll be fun!:p

i'll tell you about myself !!!
i live in Oman, you may not know this country!!!!!!!
i love japan so much! i also like to draw manga !!!!!
Art and craft is my hobbie!
I can also knit and cross stitch! i learn ninjastu!

Thanx again friend!!!!!!!! samauf the shinobi ninja:D

lulu 03-03-2008 06:42 PM

Can I be ur friend 2? PM me to let me know!

samauf 03-03-2008 06:57 PM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:)

Sure! you'r most welcome to be my friend !
So do you love japan!
i love japan and China too!!!!!!;)

NightChilde25 03-03-2008 07:07 PM

Mamboz!:D I'll be your friend. :ywave: I live in the U.S.. I love to draw. It's my passion. I'm a bookworm and I love anime and manga. I have a tendency to collect things. I have a vampire collection - books, movies, banks, rubber ducks, bears, and the list goes on. I also collect books, anime, and manga. I don't really speak anything but English. Two years of Spanish down the drain. *grumble* It is true that if you don't use it, you lose it. My best friend speaks Spanish. She says that it doesn't matter anyway because my accent keeps me from being understood.:rolleyes: At least I can ask where things are, how much something is, say please and thank you, and find out people's names and how they are doing. I guess that's alot for not speaking the language, hu? LOL I'm trying to teach myself Japanese. You can PM me whenever you want. I'm always ready to talk.

samauf 03-03-2008 07:20 PM

Heya

Hi! you really amazed me Wow! i love drawing manga tooo!
i wish i can see wht you drw that will be fanatstic!i will one day!
i can teach you swahili if you wish its really easy believe me!!!!!! or arabic too! me 2 i like japanese manga, language everythig! Konichiwa!
You'l c when i finish teaching you youl be an expert i guess!!! then you'l be able to amaze your friends with unusual languages that they ddnt hear before! that will be fun dont you think So!!!!!!!!!

Sayonara (bye in japanese)

Samauf the shinobi ninja!!!!