JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
BrioCyrain (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to BrioCyrain Send a message via MSN to BrioCyrain
Looking for japanese/korean friends.... - 03-18-2008, 08:35 PM

Hello, I am Brian McCain, and I am an 18 year old American boy from the USA. I am very, VERY, interested in anime, which includes Japanese and Korean animation techniques. I am looking for Koreans and Japanese who have a burning passion for animation like me, or have a career as an animation director or animator (or wish to be).

I want to have a group of animation/anime friends who like me want to pursue a career in animation, and are willing to discuss the quality and storytelling techniques in animation.

I am also wanting from these individuals is a long-term and/or future business relationship that will intertwine into our pursuits in the animation industry.

I also want to discuss the studios involved in the worldwide animation industry such as Disney, Warner Brothers, and DR. MOVIE.

Also we can discuss character designs and music scores that are also key to the animation process, and the "themes" or "re-occurring techniques" that are traditional in present animation.

Ha ha, I guess I will end here because I think my love for animation has no boundaries, and the internet might be destroyed if I continue my discussion.

P.S. I have MSN, I hope if you are interested we can discuss our passion there also!

Brian

Konnichiwa, Genki Desuka?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Choon (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Choon
03-19-2008, 01:33 AM

Hey. ^^ I'm Chihoon - 18 too. I'm from Seoul and..I'm somewhat interested in anime although I don't wish to pursue a career in it. Just thought I'd put it up there, as I'm looking for American friends. Yay
(#3 (permalink))
Old
nakamura25 (Offline)
ohaiyo gozaimasu!

Send a message via AIM to nakamura25 Send a message via Yahoo to nakamura25
03-19-2008, 01:06 PM

hiya im nakamura 25..call me ks though...as thats what im known widely around on the other forum i visit...im also from seoul and though im not interested in the anime business (id rather read them...sorry) im looking for more asian or american friends...either is fine..

parkhead responds the only way parkhead can...with wonderful free kick from...i'll let you figure that one out
(#4 (permalink))
Old
remanimator (Offline)
New to JF

animators in japan!!!! hello!! - 06-13-2008, 05:34 PM

hello
Im a spanish 3D animator and I'm interest to know japanese people interested in animation. Next september I'll travel to tokyo and Kioto. If you want know me or can you tell me another forum where there are people interest in animation, I'll be pleasure.
Thank you