JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
UzumakiDaruto (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to UzumakiDaruto
Looking for a Penpal - 05-01-2008, 12:15 PM

Hey, my name is Dareon, I'm 15 and looking for a good friend to write to.

I live in London, England, watch a lot of Naruto (up to date on both Shippuden and Manga), and I enjoy going out a lot or playing games (Xbox 360/PS3/Wii).

Also, I've started watching Bleach. I think I'm on like episode 10 or something, so yeah, not very far at all.

Preferably, I'd like a penpal who comes from either Japan or America (considering those are the countries i'd like to visit/live in a lot). However, this doesn't mean that if you don't come from those places, then I won't want you as my friend.

So yeah, I wouldn't like to give out my address straight away, would have to get talking with you first, get to know you a bit.

If you'd like to be my friend, send me a personal message and I'll get back to you ASAP. ^^

PS; If you happen to be Japanese, and become my penpal, it would be awesome if you could help me learn basic Japanese. Not saying you have to, but I'd appreciate it greatly.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
UzumakiDaruto (Offline)
New to JF

05-05-2008, 08:20 PM

Ouch, no replies. Dang this sucks. Meh... ;__;
(#3 (permalink))
Old
chiaki377 (Offline)
New to JF

05-05-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiDaruto View Post

I live in London, England, watch a lot of Naruto (up to date on both Shippuden and Manga), and I enjoy going out a lot or playing games (Xbox 360/PS3/Wii).

Also, I've started watching Bleach. I think I'm on like episode 10 or something, so yeah, not very far at all.

Preferably, I'd like a penpal who comes from either Japan or America (considering those are the countries i'd like to visit/live in a lot). However, this doesn't mean that if you don't come from those places, then I won't want you as my friend.

So yeah, I wouldn't like to give out my address straight away, would have to get talking with you first, get to know you a bit.

If you'd like to be my friend, send me a personal message and I'll get back to you ASAP. ^^

PS; If you happen to be Japanese, and become my penpal, it would be awesome if you could help me learn basic Japanese. Not saying you have to, but I'd appreciate it greatly.
HI im Chiaki i live in New York and would like to talk to you!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
UzumakiDaruto (Offline)
New to JF

05-05-2008, 09:22 PM

Awesome! I'd love to become your friend Chiaki! Nice name by the way. ^^
(#5 (permalink))
Old
UzumakiDaruto (Offline)
New to JF

05-06-2008, 06:52 PM

Would be fantastic if somebody living in Japan would reply. ^^
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Ayame90 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-06-2008, 07:33 PM

Hello, i'm Ashley. I would like nothing better than to be your penpal. Whenever you feel is best, just drop me a message. ^___^

The pic added goes to the ones whose ideas are in a box, to the ones who don't give respect to the one who doesn't fit in that box, stereotying one as I am. You'll soon learn your mistake in not getting the chance, because of Your Error to get to know as others have gotten to know, love, respect, and appreciate me for who I am and not for what you aim to make me.

あしゅり
のえる
(#7 (permalink))
Old
HarukaKurosaki (Offline)
New to JF

Cool 05-06-2008, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiDaruto View Post

Heya, I'm Kelsey and I'm 16. I speak some Japanese cause I take it as a class at my high school. ^_^V

You know how in manga and anime, they've got really smart characters and really stupid characters and they are both going to the same school? X3
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Hiroki (Offline)
BANNED

05-06-2008, 09:05 PM

こんにちは!!!
(KoNnIcHiWa!!!)
(Hello!!!)

わたしは日本からきました!
(WaTaShI wA NiHoN/NiPpOn KaRa KiMaShItA!!!)
(I'm from Japan!!!)

I'm Japanese/Male/17 years and I live in Japan (Yokohama) but for the moment I'm visiting my father here in Belgium since my parents are divorced years ago.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
UzumakiDaruto (Offline)
New to JF

05-06-2008, 10:03 PM

Hey, whoever would like my address to be my penpal, just send me a private message. ^^