JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LadyOfTheSpiders (Offline)
JF Regular

Arrow Seeks for a female Ninja or Samurai - 05-26-2008, 09:26 AM

Hello,
I am looking for a really good friendship from USA,UK,Japan or CHINA with the same fields of interests like me( you can watch this at my homepage ) and I am very interested in the art of Ninjas and Samurais,too..So, I am looking for a female friend for a good and long friendship..per e-mail,per chat and maybe for writing letters, because I love writing letters very much too..
I hope I have a chance,
thank you for reading

Last edited by LadyOfTheSpiders : 05-30-2008 at 05:42 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
AshriiN5 (Offline)
Jin Akanishi's Wifey

05-28-2008, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheSpiders View Post
Hello,
I am looking for a really good friendship from USA,UK,Japan or CHINA with the same fields of interests like me( you can watch this at my homepage ) and I am very interested in the art of Ninjas and Samurais,too..So, I am looking for a female Ninja or Samurai for a good and long friendship..per e-mail,per chat and maybe for writing letters, because I love writing letters very much too..
I hope I have a chance,
thank you for reading

Hiya ! I live in the USA and I would love to be your good friendship from America tehe. Well, I'm not a Ninja or Samurai, but those things interest me too. However, I am a girl and I like to write letters too and such so I hope we can become friends (Huggles) PM me anytime you like

Jin Akanishi is My Wonderful Hubby <3 I'm his Wonderous Wifey <3 We have a Wondermous Family consisting of Chinen Yuuri, Hiro, and Us <3
~ My Dream Family ~
(Of Course, Chi-kun would be younger than me )
(#3 (permalink))
Old
rakashael (Offline)
New to JF

hello - 06-02-2008, 03:27 AM

I'm an Irish-american girl and have been training/studying in ninjutsu for about... well, since I was about 13. I've never really had a teacher, I just found books on it and did what it told me to. Weird I know... so if you want to run away now, its okay. Message me or whatever if you want to be my friend.

Sincerely,
Rakashael

P.S. I am prone to outbursts of pure randomness... like waffles... yes, waffles. Just so you are warned.

Miserability is a figment imagination. Pain is the whole concept of our minds because it makes us question it's reality.

~Rakashael
(#4 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

06-02-2008, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Fu*k you people must live sorry lives to post like this...
Whats with the hostility

Last edited by JoshAussie : 06-02-2008 at 10:20 AM.