JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Hi! from Japan (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/16234-hi-japan.html)

VampireGirl1314 06-22-2008 06:55 AM

Hi rikatyan0311 i would love to have more friends you can talk with me i have skype or you can email me at CherryBlossoms4800@yahoo.com i will be waiting for you to reply.>^_^<

ilovemanga9jamie 06-22-2008 03:31 PM

I have yahoo messager.

Diryavi 06-23-2008 06:24 AM

Hi, I would love to be your friend!

Hey, can you do email? I don't have IM up yet but when I do we can converse. Let me introduce my self, I'm from the US I live in New Hampshire in a old town, if you go to the center of my town it's just like it was when it was built. It's really pretty in the Fall. I love Fall because my favorite day of the year is October 31st Halloween or Old Saint's Day. Where we take pumpkin carving from the Irish, they use to carve turnips it's an old celtic way. There is a story behind the Jack-o lantern but I won't get into it now it's kinda long. My Name is Jolie it's French. My name gets messed up all the time, I have been called
Joleen, Jolay, Julie and Jolly, people think that Jolie spells J-o-L-L-Y Funny ha:D
Hey that's what you get with a name like Jolie. OK, I will stop now with my random facts and how my name gets butchered. I'm a female. I love V-kei bands, J-rock like Mvy, Gackt, Dir en Gery etc. I love all kinds of music you should see my itunes it's a mix of all types of music styles. I love art, love to draw, Creative writing and to write lyrics to songs and sing. I love making T Shirts and Dressing up and being scared, and thats why I love Halloween! Not the Candy bit. I also Love Horror flicks and all types of movies. I like old school Anime, I like to read manga and all sorts of stuff. I could go on and on but I will stop here. If you like to be my friend just give me a buzz at yashayuki@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you!:ywave: :vsign:

miru 06-27-2008 03:08 PM

I know this thread is old but if you still want friends feel free to add me^^
I'm from germany

sparklyninja 07-10-2008 08:07 PM

pm me anytime ^^ and i've got yahoo aswell, just need to find out what it was (A) didnt have any friends on it so I stopped using it :P but pm me if ur still looking for friends :D

cutesypanda64 07-12-2008 06:40 PM

hello!! i'm from america :PP hehe my name is arielle and you can pm me anytime. i also have yahoo messenger. :D my email is ariellegella@sbcglobal.net

Gramzon 03-01-2013 05:04 PM

sure

Sure i could be your friend.
PM me and i'll send you my MSN adress.
Greetings from Norway

andreea200 04-04-2013 12:37 PM

Hello
I'm Andreea from Romania Timisoara
And I want to be my friend
I like to draw, to read books, to swim on back, to travel, to learn what's new, to watch movies
With joy Andreea
jurcoviciandreea@yahoo.com

Gramzon 07-27-2013 10:33 PM

Hello, greetings from Norway :)
you can add me on skype if you wish

qtent_slayer

japangirl32503 09-12-2013 04:17 AM

I would be happy to talk with you, i dont have Skype, i only have yahoo mail but you can pm me or email me if you want to be friends

jen