JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
YONCOTON (Offline)
New to JF

I really want to share true friendship with you, if you want, i will do my best - 06-16-2008, 07:07 PM

That's real. I really want to share true friendship with you. If you are agree with that, i will do my best to hold your hand in all the way you can take. And i will do my best to be here, close to you, when you need somebody to listen to you and to hear you and to share with you what you really want to share. Of course i never mean bad things. I just want to live the rest of my life to be a really good friend for whoever who will sincerely needs me. I don't mind about your age, your work, your location or your what you want. There just one thing that i want from you. I want you are sincerely someone who really want to share friendship with me too. And if you don't want me to be your friend, but you just need an advice in your life,if i can help you, i will do it. But don't be too demand on me, i'm not God, i'm just human being wants to do her best to help others human being. Because i realize how much ours true friends can help us to feel alive and better in this world!
That's all, i will wait for all of you.
(i'm cambodian and i live in France)
With all my friendship,
Yon
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

06-16-2008, 09:39 PM

feel free to PM me.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#3 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

06-17-2008, 12:41 AM

That was the nicest and most sincere thing I have ever read from a new comer, yet, it is not anything unordanary

I'll be your friend.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
YONCOTON (Offline)
New to JF

Red face 06-17-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
feel free to PM me.
Hi ! Miyavifan,

I'm happy to meet you !
Hum...to start, what can i say to you ? Because i know my first message can make you pose to yourself so manies questions ! "What's that kind of message?","is it a joke or something like that ?" "is it an umbush to destroy some people by surprising?" "is it real true or is it just a game, a lie as we always see it ?" . I just can answers you like that, It's true.

I don't lie when i say that i want to find true friends every where in this earth. (Forgive me my poor english, if i make mystake, just tell it to me, that's will be better for me to see when i'm wrong). Because i think, every where in this poor world, there is someone who perharps need friendship in his life ! And perharps i just can help him to feel better inside him or her by give him just some times of my own life. I'm not an angel, i'm not God, i'm not something like that. I'm just human being and i really want to show to every one that we can be happy here when we have someone to share our joy or our pain. I never mind about the identity of my friend, i always ask them just to be sincere in their affection for me, in their affection for themselves and for whoerver they love inside them. Because i know, it's not necessary to lie to others when we know that we are not alone in this world. We can really be happy in our life when we know that we can trust into our friends, family or anybody else. With all my friends here in France, it's like that. We don't like to lie when we can say the truth. I always see that the truth always break all chains we can have got in our mind or in our heart. Because when you know what's was really happen into your life and into your mind, you can do your best to change what's is wrong inside yourself and around you too. You can be really free, i mean the truth freedom, the freedom that make you never have regrets after your choice.

Because when you still lie to yourself in your life, you have no door to get out from your sadness, and you will find into yourself like you always are in prison, in jail. Everyone of us got in his own hands the key of the freedom, but, to be free is an real challenge with yourself and with everyone around you. I just want to say by that, when you have friends to hold you into your aims, into your dreams, desires etc...you have strengh to go on and to live better your life. So why i do that for you or for anyone else free ? Because friendship is always free. But it's not so easy to find true friends, we all know this, so when you find one of them, you must do yourself your best to keep them by showing them that you are yourself here to listen, to understand them when you can. We are not God, but we can try to be better between us. That's really all.
I just want to find true friends everywhere and share with all of them, true frienship. And if it is true frienship between us, one day, we can meet together ! But before that, things will take time. It's normal aren't you ? I must before know you and you must before know me.

In waiting for your answer, i hope good for you, courage and patience into your life. I hope love for you if you trying to find love and i hope everything is good for you, if not, now i'm here for you too.
See you soon Miyavifan !

With my friendship,
Yon

I waiting for your answers
(#5 (permalink))
Old
YONCOTON (Offline)
New to JF

Red face 06-17-2008, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
That was the nicest and most sincere thing I have ever read from a new comer, yet, it is not anything unordanary

I'll be your friend.
Hi ! Manganimefan227,

Really ? what a pity. But i can understand, our world is really hard. It's certainly for that reason people are affraid to say what they feel inside, when there are researching for friendship. You know, internet could be your friend for some ways you take and for others ways, it could be your ennemi. So, we all stay in prudence way. But, in fact, i'm sure there is really too much personn who really want to share beautiful friendship into this world. But it's not easy to find someone to care about us, and people are sad inside themselves because, before you and me, they have meet , certainly, bad personns who was abuse of their friendship. Of course, everybody are not like that, but i'm sure there is, some of them, like that.

So, now, we will try to be friends ! You know, it's not so easy like that. But if we do our best to understand each an other, we will be, perharps, really good friends ! And one day, perharps, we will meet together !

So, i live in France and what i do every day ? Ho! lot of things!
I love to help people around me, for that reason, my first hobby is to help people ! And after that, i love to writ, to sing, to draw, to do decoration, to study nihon-go, to create, i really love to create everything. I love medecine by plants, listen to music (all kind of music). I'm not complicated, i'm simple in my life. I love flowers, nature, animals, life, etc...
My life is simple, that's what i prefer. And you ? What do you want for your life ? What do you want to see into your life ?

In waiting for your answer, i hope good for you and for everyone you love !
Sincerely,
Yon
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

06-17-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YONCOTON View Post
Hi ! Miyavifan,

I'm happy to meet you !
Hum...to start, what can i say to you ? Because i know my first message can make you pose to yourself so manies questions ! "What's that kind of message?","is it a joke or something like that ?" "is it an umbush to destroy some people by surprising?" "is it real true or is it just a game, a lie as we always see it ?" . I just can answers you like that, It's true.

See you soon Miyavifan !

With my friendship,
Yon

I waiting for your answers
I will reply in a PM, so as not to take lots of space here.

R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#7 (permalink))
Old
YONCOTON (Offline)
New to JF

06-17-2008, 07:34 PM

Quote:
I will reply in a PM, so as not to take lots of space here.
OK, but sorry, but What's a PM exactly please ? Don't be angry against me but i just learning to use informatique nowadays, so i can do mistake...
Is it an Post mail ? But, if i don't know you a little much, I can't give you my mail, you can understand me. So please, don't be affraid to talk about you just as a little more. I don't know at all who you are.
Sincerely,
Yon
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

06-17-2008, 07:36 PM

It's a private message.

Just wait, you'll see.

R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#9 (permalink))
Old
YONCOTON (Offline)
New to JF

06-17-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
It's a private message.

Just wait, you'll see.
I wait, i will see
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

06-17-2008, 07:56 PM

It's been sent.

R.I.P. Jasmine....