JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   newbie looking for friends (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/16588-newbie-looking-friends.html)

kawaiinekkomimi 06-22-2008 12:57 AM

newbie looking for friends

I'm new on here and i think this thread is a really good idea!

I'm from manchester in the UK and would like to make friend with anyone on here as i dont nkow anybody yet :(

My main intrests and drawing manga and music. i'm also _trying_ to learn Japanese (but i'm hopeless)

o anuone who want to chat pm or Email me :D

zachart 06-22-2008 01:10 AM

sure... you want to talk i can talk... so pm me if you want..

strawberryshinya 06-22-2008 01:19 AM

ill be ur friend! pm me! XD

biohazardchick 06-22-2008 06:38 AM

Hi! I'd love to be friends! I just joined JF today, actually! PM me if you want! ^_^

reihiino 06-22-2008 03:48 PM

oooo Manchester, eh? Some of my favorite bands are from there..awesome! Welcome to JF & I'll be sending you a PM soon! :)

Diryavi 06-23-2008 03:53 AM

Hey I'm new too!

Hi! I Just Joined Tonight! At around 9:00pm I'm From The Us, (New Hampshire) and theres also a Manchester here it's a big city, bigger than our capital Concord, when we say it, don't say Con cord. OK besides that Random info, I would like to be your friend, I hope you don't mid my age, I'm a 27 yr female and I'm not a creepy character so you can put your guard down.

When I make friends I don't care what age you are or background or the color of your skin. I only ask for respect and the truth and I will do that in return. I love to draw (anime,manga and my own style), when I get good enough, I would love to make my own Manga and Anime! I love J-rock and V-Kei bands as well. I love Music and I would die without it, same with the art. I love old school Anime, not so much the new stuff, but I bet there will be something out there that will draw me in. I really like the style of the cell animation not so much the new graphics though it's really good I do admit. I also love Old Manga. Right now I'm reading GTO the early years, But it is soo slow! I wait forever for the volumes to come out so I will get it online. Maybe we can share our art work, Email me at [email protected] any time.:vsign: and let me know it's you so I won't think it's one of those ads companies who love to send to your email stuff you don't need.

kawaiinekkomimi 06-23-2008 05:37 PM

heehee you are all so nice and welcoming I'll get round to pming all of you xxx

KiSaki 07-02-2008 04:08 PM

i just joined today too~ it'll be nice to make friends here~ =) just so happened to stumble upon this forum! so... it'll be nice if u can be my friend too =)))))))

Rin244 07-02-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawaiinekkomimi (Post 519303)
I'm new on here and i think this thread is a really good idea!

I'm from manchester in the UK and would like to make friend with anyone on here as i dont nkow anybody yet :(

My main intrests and drawing manga and music. i'm also _trying_ to learn Japanese (but i'm hopeless)

o anuone who want to chat pm or Email me :D

I'll be ur friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i'll pm u or u can pm me whenever!!!

sparklyninja 07-10-2008 08:03 PM

Im also new ^^ got no friends here :( PM me :D if you want ^__^

and um, i like music aswell, almost anything.