JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Diryavi (Offline)
JF Regular

Hey, Looking for any one who's Japanese or any one else who want to be friends - 06-23-2008, 05:41 AM

Hey, I just joined yesterday at around 9:00 pm in Eastern Us time. I love to meet a friend from Japan and try to learn Japanese. Or any one else who likes to be my friend. I don't care what age you are, your background (but can't be a person who will come to my house and watch me from an outside window creepy.) Or race. I'm just looking for respect and the truth, some one who can keep it real.

What I love: 1. V-Kei Bands, J-rock bands, Industrial bands, Mettle Bands(not the ones who sound emo but the hard edge got a chip on their shoulder bands), Old School Mettle Bands, New Wave bands from the 80's, like Gary Numan, The Flock of Seagulls, Visage, The Human League, etc. electronica, Dance, Trance, World music, BollyWood music and Indian traditional music, I like old Country, like Patsy Cline, Rodger Miller, Johnny Cash. I love Classic rock from 50's, 60's,70's and 80's. I love Blues like Muddy waters, Howling Wolf, Screaming Jay Hawkins, B.B King, etc. I love Duran Duran, Black Moth Super Rainbow, T.M. Revolution aka Takanori Nishikawa. Hyde, Gackt, Dir En Grey( I forget how they spelled it Grey or Gray correct me if I'm wrong.) to name a few.

2. Horror Flicks. I like the early slasher flicks from the 70's and 80's. Like Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm St. My favorite part was when yes, Johnny Depp's Blood Bath scene it's classic! Friday the 13th I like the one with Jason's crazy mom who talks to her son that's in her head. My favorite scene was The fight towards the end. I 'm not gonna say who it's between, because it will ruin it for you. I also like Dairo Argento's films, and Luchio, Fulluchi's Films. Italy Knows how to make horror films. I also have 2 German silent films, Nasfueratu I know I butchering up the names. And In the Cabinet of DR.Callgari. And others, if I list all this would be a book.

3. The arts. Drawing, creative writing, Writing lyrics, I would love to start up a V kei band of my own. I love to sing too. I make jewelry and I do sell my work. I would love to make a horror film one day. And I also love shock rock, Old School Anime, Manga, Japanese clothes, the ones that are way out there.
I also love making T-shirts too!

I'm 27, 5'7.5 Female. Which shouldn't matter when your making friends it's not a match. com site which is good. I just wrote my age and height because it rhymes. Hahahaha! I'm such a dork! Oh I also love Miyavi, Mvy I don't know what he likes to be called now I thought he changed his name to Mvy. I think he's so cool and a fun guy to hang out with, He's like a wild and crazy guy who loves to have fun. And Fearless, That's what I like about him. He's hot but I don't base his talent on that he has awesome talent and Love his music and his sense of style. OK enough on being a Music Otaku and a Otaku who gushes over hot boys in bands sigh.. OK I'm not that mushy! Or crazy. But If you share the same things I do, feel free to contact me at yashayuki@yahoo.com

DirYavi