JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Fire_Girl625 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Fire_Girl625 Send a message via Yahoo to Fire_Girl625
I would like to find Japanese Friends. - 07-04-2008, 06:39 AM

Well, I don't really care if your Japanese, just so long as we have some things in common and get along. But I would really like to talk to people from Japan. I have spoken to one or two people from Japan for a little while, but I don't have any acctual friends there.

I don't care about too many things. I would love to have friends who draw and such so we can collaborate, but, again, not important....I guess I should start with somethinsg about me, though, huh?

Well, I like animation in general, not just Japanese animation. I love Avatar to death, and, if there are any Avatards here, I like every character, and every ship (Except Zutara, for reasons I would rather not get into). I love the Simpsons as well, since I grew up with it. As far as anime goes, I tend to like a lot of series "Ok" or tolerate them. Animes I like include Azumanga Daioh, Honey and Clover, Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, and Fruits Basket. I like to laugh, which should be apparent from my favorite animes. I also like beautiful things, like flowers, the ocean, the moon, sunset/sunrise, art, poetry, music. I love looking at beautiful clothes. I also like to learn about different cultures, and I have a tendency to learn random words in many different languages, but not acctualy learn the language. I like writing and drawing alot, and my dream is to be an animator and write and direct my own cartoon shows. I like J-rock and Lolita fashion, though I dislike Lolita bands.

So...Yeah....Sorry if I annoyed you...