JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Hello people of Earth and Beyond, I am Ashley and I would enjoy your friendship (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/16969-hello-people-earth-beyond-i-am-ashley-i-would-enjoy-your-friendship.html)

SabakuNoUrei 07-05-2008 06:53 AM

Hello people of Earth and Beyond, I am Ashley and I would enjoy your friendship

I'm your typical non-conforming teen from the states. I love Japan and want to learn Japanese (but I learn best with a teacher so teaching myself is not going so well...). I'm classified as a "weirdo" and I love anime and manga, as well as cosplaying and going to conventions. I like to think that I'm a good friend...anyway, no matter who you are, I'm pretty sure we'd be good friends (but I'd like you better if you were 10 feet tall and your skin was purple...that'd be pretty awesome). PM me, reply, do whatever you feel like ^_^.

P.S. If you know any vampires, I'd like to meet them...

JoshAussie 07-05-2008 06:58 AM

im 10 feet tall and have purple skin.. maybe we can be friends ><

welcome to jf

SabakuNoUrei 07-05-2008 07:02 AM

Suuuweeet.... in the immortal word of somebody whatshisface "I like you kid."

KikiBunny23 07-05-2008 07:20 AM

Correction, you would be classified as a weirdee becuase you are now my friend. and all my friends are either weirdees or dorks....so yeah. whats up haha....yeah, i'm hyper

SabakuNoUrei 07-05-2008 07:31 AM

Yay, ama weirdee. That would explain why I'm still up at three thirty one in the morning...and why I decided to spell that out...

KikiBunny23 07-05-2008 07:34 AM

haha, your only an hour ahead of me. its 2:33 right now woo!!!

SabakuNoUrei 07-05-2008 07:49 AM

w00t! Time passes when your sitting around like a bum in the middle of night/morning on the cpu, the time is now: three forty eight. Gosh I love this little cpu clock thingy <3

KikiBunny23 07-05-2008 08:02 AM

haha, its 3:02 oh dear, its the devils hour O_O

SabakuNoUrei 07-05-2008 08:11 AM

*yawn* Four ten AM, Ashley go sleepy now. Ashley says goodnight to all. Goodnight.

VampireGirl1314 07-05-2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SabakuNoUrei (Post 528424)
I'm your typical non-conforming teen from the states. I love Japan and want to learn Japanese (but I learn best with a teacher so teaching myself is not going so well...). I'm classified as a "weirdo" and I love anime and manga, as well as cosplaying and going to conventions. I like to think that I'm a good friend...anyway, no matter who you are, I'm pretty sure we'd be good friends (but I'd like you better if you were 10 feet tall and your skin was purple...that'd be pretty awesome). PM me, reply, do whatever you feel like ^_^.

P.S. If you know any vampires, I'd like to meet them...

I love vampires i am writing a book about them its called Alice The Fantasy Dreamer and i would gladly be your friend i am Brittany and i am 14.>^_^<