JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
MMorley (Offline)
New to JF

名前は? - 07-24-2008, 11:08 AM

Hi all. I just registered on the forums and figured it would be fun to perhaps find a few extra friends. Never know what you run into!

I am 20 years old, Dutch national, living near Rotterdam. I am an International and European law student in the last stage of my Bachelor's degree after which I will be mastering in the field of (Fundamental) Human Rights and (Dutch) Criminal Law. I work as a clerk to the court for the criminal law section and assist in around 40 cases a month.

When I was about 15 years old I ran into a few Japanese gamers (Warcraft 3) and we became friends. They introduced me to the language and the music mostly. They were a bit older than me so they were not really into Anime. But I started to watch a few shows every now and then. I liked the Japanese more. Very calm people, great for having chats with, hilarious when having a drink or two.

Now I do not really have the time for gaming, mostly browsing the internet writing emails and keeping some social connections. I simply love music; I check on Oricon a lot and love Classical music. I play electrical guitar a lot but am considering going to play bass guitar. And of course movies and books. I rarely read for leisure, only for knowledge. So you will find a lot of classical literature in my bookshelves and not a lot of funbooks —_—

http://www.mmorley.org
Making Journalism Count

Last edited by MMorley : 07-24-2008 at 11:12 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Icenite (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Icenite Send a message via Yahoo to Icenite
Hi - 07-25-2008, 09:14 PM

Your kind of young or i should say I am kind of old. haha.. I am Chinese American Chinese I like Japanese culture. PM me sometime. I like to make friend all age and all over the world.