JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Dancingintherain91 (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Hey everyone! Looking for friends!! - 07-15-2008, 07:25 PM

Hey everyone what's up! My name is Natalie. I am interested in meeting pen pals from all over the world- especially Japan and Spanish speaking countries. I have a genuine interest in the culture of Japan and the language, and I plan on traveling there in the near future to do a language study.

I am interested both in male and female pen pals ages 16-18, and I am also interested in a real relationship where we will exchange more than a couple of emails. I am also all for snail mail pals too!

I'm an African-American girl in Utah and I'm sixteen years old. I have many interests and I'm pretty much always open to trying something new!

I can tell you anything you want to know about America and life as an American teenager and maybe even help you with your English if you would like ^^. I would also like to be helped with my Spanish and maybe taught some Japanese..

My interests include music (mostly alternative or gothic rock), dancing, singing, acting, writing, some sports (soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, and softball), anime and manga, going to movies, going shopping, hanging out, and pretty much anything! I also like fashion and would like to start designing my own clothes.

So anyways if you want to be friends please send me a message and I will answer it as soon as I can!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Tamara (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Tamara
Talking Hi from spain! - 08-02-2008, 12:17 AM

Hi! i'm tamara, i want to be your friend. i'm 17 years and i wanna meet people to all over the worls and u seems so friendly and kind. If u wanna my msn is [email protected]
If you want to know more about me, i've a thread in this forum, thanks for read me
Good bye
(#3 (permalink))
Old
saiyukinica (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to saiyukinica Send a message via Yahoo to saiyukinica
08-02-2008, 05:20 AM

hi well i am from nicaragua and i living here now but i`m just here for vacations i am going to miami, my name is jose as all tipicall spanish name well my email is
[email protected] well see ya then and take care XD