JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Rukiagirl7 (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for international friends and USA friends???? - 08-17-2008, 08:51 PM

Hajimemashite, I am Taylor from the USA. I'm looking for friends to talk to. I love talking about anime, j-pop, asian dramas and even normal situations. Love to have some international friends.... you know... get out of the everyday box. Crazy stuff happening and with school starting......nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Knew it was going to come back fast. Love to hear from anybody though. Spread love to all.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
AsianG1 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to AsianG1 Send a message via Yahoo to AsianG1
08-18-2008, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukiagirl7 View Post
Hajimemashite, I am Taylor from the USA. I'm looking for friends to talk to. I love talking about anime, j-pop, asian dramas and even normal situations. Love to have some international friends.... you know... get out of the everyday box. Crazy stuff happening and with school starting......nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Knew it was going to come back fast. Love to hear from anybody though. Spread love to all.
Douzo Yoroshiku watashi wa melody desu.
i live in the U.S too, but will be back in japan soon enough. and i'll be your friend, feel free to pm me or email me kay?

I'll beat anyone who challenges me, I'll beat anyone who thinks they are better.

(#3 (permalink))
Old
zerena (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to zerena
08-18-2008, 08:33 PM

hi! school aint that bad but i do dread retaking some classes i failed. lets be friends!

the sun will allways rise tomarrow
(#4 (permalink))
Old
deepak25 (Offline)
New to JF

hi - 08-21-2008, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukiagirl7 View Post
hello taylor iam gomez frm india presently working in singapore , can b friends?