(#21 (permalink))
Old
kaelazors (Offline)
おっす!

08-23-2008, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
Hi Kerol!

Well, I'm waiting for a place at the university. I would like to study psychology but it's not easy. With my notes... (shame on you!) I'm not the badest one but here too many who want to study it and so, maybe, I have to wait 3 or more years!!! I could study indeed education but this isn't as interesting as psy. So, now I have to look what I could meanwhile. and it's not easy... :´(
hey i'm studying psychology right now too! just started. i really like it though (: good luck in your studies!

hello kitty clan leader
anime romance clan delegate

バスガス爆発ブスバスガイド ;]
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Wednesday (Offline)
JF Regular

08-24-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeRolKizam View Post
huhu.. psychology? very interesting.. at my place, less student who like to take that course, they more into engineering and medic.. huhu.. quite a long time if u have to wait for 3 and more years!! is there any other ways to go to university less thn 3 years?? btw, myb its ok to be that way.. so that, u can study n do some research about ur course before u taken it.. n as the rslt, u will me more prepared n for sure it can help ur study a lot!
I could go to the Netherlands or other countries but this not cheap... I will try to earn much money like this is a problem that chases me since I can remember. F*** the money!!!

"Freaks rule!" (._.)v
(#23 (permalink))
Old
NDR008 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to NDR008 Send a message via Yahoo to NDR008 Send a message via Skype™ to NDR008
08-25-2008, 12:57 PM

Don't give up on your dreams to study abroad. I worked my ass off to save up to do it and now I don't look back, even if it means I am living a super poor life for the time being. Your English seems spot on by the way.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sakari09
08-25-2008, 02:07 PM

I have money problems too...becoming a professional artist is not cheap, esp. when it comes to schooling. LOL

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Wednesday (Offline)
JF Regular

08-27-2008, 10:24 AM

@ Sakari: You wanna become a professional artist? Manga or art in generel?

Okay, changing the theme. When started all your interest in Japan?

I started reading "Ranma 1/2". That was the beginning. Especially, I liked the fact that you can learn japanese by manga. Very useful because my mind works strongly visual. I wonder if I will learn it one day. Because I really would like to know maaaaaany languages and first I should study others like I have an international family. But it's funny, sometimes it seems that japanese is quite a mix of spanish and german... hm... maybe just my imagination...?

"Freaks rule!" (._.)v
(#26 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

08-27-2008, 02:34 PM

I love manga...but it would be hard to become a manga ka. I like doing professional work. It would be hard to part with original pieces when it came time to sell. I'd love the processes that went into making my art.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Wednesday (Offline)
JF Regular

09-03-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakari09 View Post
I love manga...but it would be hard to become a manga ka. I like doing professional work. It would be hard to part with original pieces when it came time to sell. I'd love the processes that went into making my art.
You must be very hard-working...

"Freaks rule!" (._.)v
(#28 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

09-03-2008, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
You must be very hard-working...
Yes...I put a lot of effort into everything I do. That includes my writing. I started a novel but it hasn't gotten very far, I'm afraid.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Wednesday (Offline)
JF Regular

09-03-2008, 06:20 PM

I started once a book... and then a new one... and then another... and after that a new again... never finished it... *cough*

"Freaks rule!" (._.)v
(#30 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

09-03-2008, 06:29 PM

I do that ALL the time! LOL...the one I'm working on gets added onto a little bit every day. I use what happens to me as inspiration. I have really weird days.