JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Mad otaku wants YOU! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/18155-mad-otaku-wants-you.html)

Wednesday 08-11-2008 08:18 AM

Mad otaku wants YOU!

Hiho!
I'm a crazy 21-years old girl (tiger and libra) who lives in Berlin. (But I'm just to a quarter German.) My english becomes worse and worse, so I could need somebody who helps me to improve it. I'm interested in many cultures, so for Far East but also for other regions!
My hobbies? Hm... eating, TV and sleeping? I don't have much money, so I can't do much. Buuuuut, I try to draw pretty much... but I#m quite lazy because I have not much routine and more over, there is missing much material and space at home. But if I draw figures, especially manga! :D I'm also interested in sciences. That includes nature and astronomy, also astrology. And, I'm a TV-Junkie! :rolleyes: Yeah... that's no good but what shall I do? Sometimes there are good series and shows in TV. Of course I love Simpsons, King of Queens and Six Feet Under.
Later I would like to study psychology and work for some organizations. I'm very engaged for justice, so this is an obligation for me. (I like discussing about politics.) And I would also like to make some good stories, maybe as comic or film. We will see!

So, you've heard much about me. What about you???

:onismile:

AsianG1 08-14-2008 03:07 AM

first wow your english is great
second i'll be your friend
third im happy to meet you
and fourth i'd be happy to talk about me through messages

sakari09 08-14-2008 06:23 PM

Wow..your English is great. I'll be friends! I like astronomy too!

Wednesday 08-17-2008 05:33 PM

Yippie!
The coldest place of the U.S.? Er... Alaska?
K.Y.? Hm... I just know Kentucky...

What are you doing?

Bureda 08-17-2008 08:30 PM

NAIIIS HOBBIES! :vsign:

Wednesday 08-18-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bureda (Post 564233)
NAIIIS HOBBIES! :vsign:

Thanks, dude! :)

Firu 08-18-2008 10:31 AM

greetings from 'sunny' england!
your english seems fine to me,better than a lot of english people's in fact!!!
:vsign:

sakari09 08-18-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wednesday (Post 564175)
Yippie!
The coldest place of the U.S.? Er... Alaska?
K.Y.? Hm... I just know Kentucky...

What are you doing?

Attending school for right now. LOL If you get on google maps you can find the county that I'm in now. It's meade if you want to look. Nothing much ever goes on here.

Bureda 08-18-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firu (Post 564598)
greetings from 'sunny' england!
your english seems fine to me,better than a lot of english people's in fact!!!
:vsign:

The sun is certainly shining outside!

Firu 08-18-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bureda (Post 564692)
The sun is certainly shining outside!

not in Birmingham it isn't lol! we had about 20 minutes of sunshine this morning but it's been raining pretty much non stop since :(