JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Anyone want a friend? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/18284-anyone-want-friend.html)

xXMoMoXx 08-15-2008 05:46 PM

Anyone want a friend?

Hello everyone. My name's Minnie, I'm 15 and I just joined today. I hate being new to forums and not having any friends so if anyone's interested (anyone at all!) in being my friend or just having a chat you can PM me or email me at garfunklish@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you!

XxX

Bureda 08-15-2008 08:55 PM

Why not, things are dull here. I'll give you an add.

jdragon 08-15-2008 09:05 PM

Hey~!
I don't think its dull here. lol
I don't think you'll find it dull here either~
W E L C O M E to JapanForum.
Hope you have fun^^

VampireGirl1314 08-15-2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXMoMoXx (Post 563160)
Hello everyone. My name's Minnie, I'm 15 and I just joined today. I hate being new to forums and not having any friends so if anyone's interested (anyone at all!) in being my friend or just having a chat you can PM me or email me at garfunklish@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you!

XxX

Hi Minnie its nice to meet you I'm Brittany but you can call me vampiregirl even though know one else does so you can send me an email at GothicDesign13@yahoo.com or send me a pm i will gladly be your friend I'm 14 and i love to meet new people if you need any help just ask me.>^_^<
ttyl.

AsianG1 08-15-2008 09:50 PM

Quote:

Hope to hear from you!

XxX

hey Minnie, My name is melody
and i'll be ur friend, i know how it feels to be new to a forum so yeah, just add me on msn or send me a pm if you wanna talk more :vsign:

xXMoMoXx 08-16-2008 10:49 AM

Thanks for all the replies! I've PMed you all and I'm still open to any more offers. Anyone...?

xX M Xx

neoark400 08-17-2008 06:46 AM

to be a friend

Quote:

Hope to hear from you!

XxX

hi, so are you looking some friend maybe i can do your friend. can you find me at the msn and my msn is vilip400@hotmail.com. please find me

Amora 08-17-2008 06:48 AM

I'll be your friend : )

Payne222 08-17-2008 06:52 AM

Hey! I'll be your friend!
Just PM me!
(^_^)

xXMoMoXx 08-18-2008 01:38 PM

Lovely offers. Much appreciated. Keep 'em coming! XxX