JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   looking for friends who like jpop (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/20592-looking-friends-who-like-jpop.html)

seishin 11-05-2008 06:23 AM

looking for friends who like jpop

hi there im a 17yr old girl who like jpop and is interested on meeting people who like it aswell^^

maybe perhaps like it so much that we might even start a band if you play an instrument(but thats just a thought) i mean at the moment i am looking for people to make a band with but thats kinda hard since i really don't have much experience(that would be singing)
but it would be great if anyone in here would like to do thatX3

HaidosLilFanGurl 11-06-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seishin (Post 621821)
hi there im a 17yr old girl who like jpop and is interested on meeting people who like it aswell^^

maybe perhaps like it so much that we might even start a band if you play an instrument(but thats just a thought) i mean at the moment i am looking for people to make a band with but thats kinda hard since i really don't have much experience(that would be singing)
but it would be great if anyone in here would like to do thatX3

Hey, I like jpop!!! I've been wanting to start a band for a while now, i'd be interested. uruoirox@hotmail.com e mail

seishin 11-07-2008 03:18 AM

great^^ i'll email you

annachan23 11-07-2008 03:35 AM

Hi there!! anna-chan here...

I love Jpop too!!!

That's interesting you want to create a band, i want too, i can play guitar and piano..
^^

LolitaEmiko 11-07-2008 04:50 AM

Hi, I'm Emi. And I LOVE J-pop! I pretend sometimes that I know all the words and sing really loud to my sister. She hates it, but I love it. :marusmile:

seishin 11-07-2008 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LolitaEmiko (Post 623112)
Hi, I'm Emi. And I LOVE J-pop! I pretend sometimes that I know all the words and sing really loud to my sister. She hates it, but I love it. :marusmile:

lolXp
i pretend that i knoe the lyrics too sometimes when i sing^^!

ELENITA 11-07-2008 09:10 PM

konichiwa!!:ywave:
I LOVE JPOP TOO.YOU MUST KNOW THAT LEARN A JAPANESE SONG IS VERY EASY IF YOU REALLY WANT IT.I DID IT.I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING OF JAPANESE,BUT I GET IT.I ADVICE YOU TO LISTEN THE SONG MANY MANY TIMES.IT'LL BE EASY.REALLY:vsign:

sayonara!!:)

seishin 11-07-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ELENITA (Post 623318)
konichiwa!!:ywave:
I LOVE JPOP TOO.YOU MUST KNOW THAT LEARN A JAPANESE SONG IS VERY EASY IF YOU REALLY WANT IT.I DID IT.I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING OF JAPANESE,BUT I GET IT.I ADVICE YOU TO LISTEN THE SONG MANY MANY TIMES.IT'LL BE EASY.REALLY:vsign:

sayonara!!:)

thanks I'll try thatX3

nobora 07-06-2009 02:22 AM

Hi there I like Jpop! and jrock LOL
but anyways if you wanna talk more just pm me

mizuki9san 07-06-2009 03:22 AM

wheee....i like jpop too....training my vocal now..XD..
msn: mizuki.krelene@hotmail.com