JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KeiOfTheWired (Offline)
White rice is the best!

Send a message via MSN to KeiOfTheWired
I'm looking for friends, pwease? (^////^) - 12-01-2008, 07:45 PM

Hello, I won't reveal my real name (for now), but people call me Kei, I'm a 14 year old female student (kind of obvious, ne? >////<;; ). I'm kinda shy, but once you get to know me I can be silly and loyal. I like anime, manga, Visual and Oshare Kei, role playing, cooking (not that good at it yet though, only simple things ^////^;; ), writing, drawing, singing, reading, making friends, and videogames. I can speak English, Spanish, a teensy bit of French, a microscopic bit of German (I can only say 'The car is white.' ... u__u;; ), and I'm learning Japanese, but I don't know enough to get me around (U___U);; Anyways, If you'd like to be friends, send me a private message or something.

Last edited by KeiOfTheWired : 12-01-2008 at 07:48 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
xGarnetx (Offline)
Humanless

Send a message via MSN to xGarnetx
12-01-2008, 08:09 PM

Hello! I think I should say something here before sending you a pm, >///<
It's nice to hear about you, Kei is a beautiful "name" (I put it in inverted commas since it's not your real name xD), and it's great you can speak all of those lenguages.
My friends call me Suzy, though it is not my real name (my real name is posted here, somewhere ôo), I'm 16 years old and I'm a student too. I speak Spanish, Galician, I think I speak English well ^^UU, I can express myself in French, I speak enough German, some Italian, and this is my first year with Latin and Greek (maybe this two won't help me much nowadays xD) and I study Japanese by myself, then I think we've got something in common ^^
Mm.. I love playing my bass guitar and writing short stories or poems òo, I love music, Rock, Metal, and Visual Kei (specially Eroguro ^^U) and I envy you for cooking, I just can't!

So, this is me, and if you want, we can be friends n.n

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=44467&dateline=1232796035

~ The image of a falling butterfly without wings ~