JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KusanagiSakura (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to KusanagiSakura Send a message via MSN to KusanagiSakura Send a message via Yahoo to KusanagiSakura
Smile I'm Looking for Some Japanese Male Friends...(There is a reason, please read!) - 12-20-2008, 01:51 AM

Yeah, the title sounds wierd, I know, but please let me explain:

You see, my school has a lot of Japanese immigrants and exchange students. I know a few or so, but I'm only really good friends with a few girls.

You see, the Japanese men in my school are either very shy, or very rude and immature (I am NOT being racist here, this is just how they are), and I have a hard time talking to them. I know how it's like to be friends with Japanese girls, but I also want to know what is like to be good friends with a Japanese guy.

Now, I am NOT trying to be friends with Japanese people just because I like manga, anime, or sushi. I actually am interested in the culture, and I wish to know some things, including knowing more of the language than just "kawaii," or "baka," or "konnichiwa," or "desu."

If you are a Japanese male, please message me or e-mail me.

Arigato Gozaimasu, Thank You Very Much.

~SLaCK

P.S. Some things about me: I was born in America, but my parents were both born in Russia, so I follow some of their traditions, and I also speak the language. If you are interested in knowing more about me or my Russian heritage, please e-mail me!

Mom...there's a girl growing out of my lamp...

Last edited by KusanagiSakura : 12-20-2008 at 01:54 AM. Reason: I needed to add something that I forgot to add.