JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Nethan (Offline)
New to JF

Lightbulb - Looking for Friends/Penpals - - 03-25-2009, 12:23 PM

Konnichiwa Mina-san!
With the help of this thread Im hoping on finding some friends, and apart from the whole online stuff it would be great with some oldschool exchange of letters also.

Im a 24 year old gal and come from Sweden, my interests are many but the major ones you can find under my profile. One of my thoughts are that you may soon be a full grown up adult, but I will never give up my dreams, interests or easy-going, childlike, have fun behaviour. Now I make it sound like Im this "free-spirit" kind of person, but really Im a bit of a shy person who's calm and just want to keep her young spirit at heart.

Ok, so if you are still reading this and I haven't bored or scared you away, why dont you send a little mail or something my way.

Cheerios
// Nethan
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KawaiiSJ (Offline)
New to JF

04-05-2009, 04:38 PM

Hey! I would love to be your pen pal, this should be great especially when you come from Sweden, I've always wanted to travel around Europe and Sweden was one country I wanted to visit someday, maybe if we wrote each other letters, you can tell me so much about Sweden before I actually go there. =)
If you're interested, you can pm me and I shall pm you back and give you my details, whenever.
Hope to hear from you soon!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ShinxxRan (Offline)
JF Regular

08-07-2009, 08:45 AM

Hey, I'm interested that you come from Sweden....I'm kind of young (13 years old actually) but if you don't mind, I want to be your friend (if you don't mind the age gap)

Arashi fan girl here!!!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TenmaAi (Offline)
Demon_Love

Send a message via MSN to TenmaAi
08-07-2009, 11:44 AM

Hii!
Welcome to JF and I really hope you would enjoy your stay here!
Where in Sweden are you from? I'm asking this because a good friend of mine is from Stockholm. I, myself, am from Belgium. The small cauntry of beer and chocolate.
I'm currently 19 years old.If you'd like I'd be your penpall.. It's allways nice to know people around the world don't you think?

Hope to hear from you soon! ^^

Byebye!
TenmaAi

....[VampiSupporter]....
x3 The Belgium Trio x3