JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
killyoself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-16-2009, 04:38 AM

nejiforever01 is there a reason you have no friends? Like maybe you have some kind of personality disorder or your just a total bore? Just putting it out there.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-16-2009, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killyoself View Post
nejiforever01 is there a reason you have no friends? Like maybe you have some kind of personality disorder or your just a total bore? Just putting it out there.
Killyoself, insults are not OK on these forums. Read the rules before you find yourself with an infraction or worse.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
killyoself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-16-2009, 05:01 AM

I wasn't insulting anyone, merely trying to help.
Finding new friends on a forum is a pretty short-term solution to the problem if you ask me.
If you REALLY want to make good, meaning-full, long-term relationships then you should probably reflect on the shortcomings of your own personality before rushing out and making a bunch of new friends, don't you think? One of the main questions I would ask myself in his/her position is "Am I a boring person?"
(#44 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-16-2009, 01:24 PM

Quote:
I wasn't insulting anyone, merely trying to help.
Finding new friends on a forum is a pretty short-term solution to the problem if you ask me.
If you REALLY want to make good, meaning-full, long-term relationships then you should probably reflect on the shortcomings of your own personality before rushing out and making a bunch of new friends, don't you think? One of the main questions I would ask myself in his/her position is "Am I a boring person?"
This is interesting coming from someone who said on another thread (now deleted) that they couldn't make 10 friends in Japan in six years.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
hinata2 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata2 Send a message via Yahoo to hinata2
03-16-2009, 01:30 PM

i'll be your friend because i don't really have any friends.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
zorminus (Offline)
JF Regular

03-16-2009, 02:01 PM

yeah, if you want to make new friends, you shouldn't be so negative about it. "nobody likes me "sounds kinda depressing to me.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
killyoself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-17-2009, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
This is interesting coming from someone who said on another thread (now deleted) that they couldn't make 10 friends in Japan in six years.
Oh yeah, you're talking about my first thread which you deleted.

First of all, If you're going to delete people's threads and then twist the info that was inside them then you definitely shouldn't be a mod.

Did I say in that thread 'I couldn't make 10 friends?????' Did I??
No, I said that in 6 years I had only met about 15 people that I considered spending any time with. Completely different mate.

Now i'm going to take this up with Admin cos you're completely out of line.

killyoself

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishasu View Post
its very very nice for people to crush your dreams.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
japannumberoneinmyheart (Offline)
New to JF

03-17-2009, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejiforever01 View Post
I have like... very little friends... GAO!!! anyone want to be my friend? and If you want we can email each other.... cuz I'll be glad to be your friend.... So please...
Hey ... whats up ill be your friend ^_^

Tibby
Aim: Mklover3015
(#49 (permalink))
Old
killyoself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-17-2009, 03:49 AM

Also, I just wanted to point out that the point I made in this thread (looking within, trying to improve oneself) completely relates to the point I made in the thread MMM deleted.

The reason I don't have many friends here in Tokyo, is because I just don't seem to be able to meet many people, foreign or otherwise, that really interest me. That's why I suggested looking in the mirror before jumping in and making new friends.

(I am in no way claiming that I have a better personality than anybody else. However, I do think that i have a quality that allows me to adapt the conversation to interest whoever it is that i'm speaking to, a quality that is a virtue for people 'Looking for Friends' perhaps???)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishasu View Post
its very very nice for people to crush your dreams.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-17-2009, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Oh yeah, you're talking about my first thread which you deleted.

First of all, If you're going to delete people's threads and then twist the info that was inside them then you definitely shouldn't be a mod.

Did I say in that thread 'I couldn't make 10 friends?????' Did I??
No, I said that in 6 years I had only met about 15 people that I considered spending any time with. Completely different mate.

Now i'm going to take this up with Admin cos you're completely out of line.

killyoself
There was more to it than that, but point well taken, and it won't happen again.