JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
MaryAuksi (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for a Japanese pen-pal! - 04-19-2009, 09:42 PM

Hi! I'm Maria, and I'd LOVE to have a Japanese pen-pal =) I hope someone's interested.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
isisbathory (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-19-2009, 10:37 PM

gosh this kind of thread is just so uhm old...
Why does your friend need to be japanese? Do you have problems getting on with people from other nationalities?
Why dont you rather participate in old threads with the same purpose?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MaryAuksi (Offline)
New to JF

04-20-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isisbathory View Post
gosh this kind of thread is just so uhm old...
Why does your friend need to be japanese? Do you have problems getting on with people from other nationalities?
Why dont you rather participate in old threads with the same purpose?
I want the person to be Japanese so I could improve my Japanese and to know more about Japan and just make a FRIEND, not because I hate people from other countries (which just sounds so... stupid? Why would I hate people from other nationalities? I'm not Japanese, do you think I hate myself and my family?). This is a JAPANForum. I'm clearly a J-fan, so yeah... Of course I want a Japanese pen-pal. I already have friends from other countries, if you really are concerned about me getting on with people... xD

And I didn't know I could participate in the old threads. I thought I should make my own. If it bothers you so much then ask someone to close it.

-.- This site seems ruder by the minute... Gosh...

Last edited by MaryAuksi : 04-20-2009 at 08:12 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Stibenz (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Stibenz
04-26-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAuksi View Post
I want the person to be Japanese so I could improve my Japanese and to know more about Japan and just make a FRIEND, not because I hate people from other countries (which just sounds so... stupid? Why would I hate people from other nationalities? I'm not Japanese, do you think I hate myself and my family?). This is a JAPANForum. I'm clearly a J-fan, so yeah... Of course I want a Japanese pen-pal. I already have friends from other countries, if you really are concerned about me getting on with people... xD

And I didn't know I could participate in the old threads. I thought I should make my own. If it bothers you so much then ask someone to close it.

-.- This site seems ruder by the minute... Gosh...
Hi I'm from Portugal and I wish to meet not only japanese people but people from all arround the world, so if you don't mind, I'd like to be you friend
My mail: stigy_1993@hotmail.com
(#5 (permalink))
Old
MiwaY (Offline)
New to JF

Hello. - 04-28-2009, 10:08 AM

I'm a Japanese woman. I'm interested in travel and food.