JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Flesh (Offline)
Sin With a Grin

Hurhur~ - 06-10-2009, 10:01 PM

I've been...stalking the forums for quite a while...Mostly because im really bored and the person who dragged me to JF got her bum grounded,thus unable to chat with me.

So yeah,im looking for some other awesome people to chat with,but before you happily type a 'zomgletsbefrandsplz♥' it might be better if i scare off a few normal people ;D

I would love to chat about anime,manga and a bunch of other Jap stuff.Buuut,i greatly enjoy gory action-packed anime and stuff.Like Hellsing,Elfen Lied and such....
Thats one group i have scared off,lawl x3

But no fears,Flash has other stuff she likes.Like being immature and silly is pretty Epic,in fact,i probably couldnt even go on without going totally random and stupid once in a while <:3

....*cough*I also love animals and i enjoy drawing,as well as rolepalying.

I like jrock and well...usual rock >w> numetal is my fav music genre though.

Im getting kind of annoying,eh?I better stop before i turn this into my life-story or something o3o;*inches away from the keyboard and wriggles her thumbs patiently*

(#2 (permalink))
Old
snowpuppy (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to snowpuppy
06-19-2009, 12:21 AM

lol.. just joined and fouond your post pretty funny.. kudos..lol
(#3 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

06-23-2009, 01:45 AM

...*stares, jaw drops*...dude, no lie, I think that you and I would get along JUST fine, mhmm :]

we're in the same sitch - my friend who brought me here sort of, like, jumped ship from JF and she's abandoned it, but I figured I would go ahead and give it a shot on my own!

but, anyhooooo - I am into all sorts of anime, too. Hellsing's mmazing, but I have never seen Elfen Lied, before...have you heard of Blood + , or Ergo Proxy? Those are pretty sweet, too :3

...gah, you like roleplaying? If that's the case, do you know any good sites, because I can NEVER find any good ones anymore, ugh -.- What kind of rp's are you into?

...yeah, before I can't shut my mouth, I am gonna end it here - but please do hit me up sometime, via message or through aim or yim, if you want ;]

(#4 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

06-23-2009, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastFortnight View Post
Who is she?
Well, her real name's Triona...I forget her username, but, if anything, she may have deleted her account...can you do that, here? Actually, she really didn't mention her info to me much, but referred me here since I was telling her how no one around our area knows anything about Japan and such, and she said to come here and try it out...