Old
sinkingshipsxx (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to sinkingshipsxx
06-29-2009, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropDeadDani View Post
hiii =]
im also looking for friends on here too, but only on here you see!
im not into the bmth kinda style stuff, im more into my 80's metal/goth stuff but i do love dir en grey! also love an cafe and alice nine and some industrial/rave style stuff also =]
hope to chat more with you on here =]
haaaay. (:
im into most of the kind of music like bmth. and i also listen to the beatles, and indie stuff like that. im mostly into acoustic music and screamo right now though. xD i like that sort of music sometimes though, but it all depends on the kind of mood im in. lol dir en grey is totally amazing! what's your favorite song by them? (: ahaha, rave music is awesome. i like the kinds of music with all those little sweet sounding noises and the kind that makes you wanna dance. lol xD
(#12 (permalink))
Old
xXvampzrockXx (Offline)
Close your eyes :P

06-29-2009, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkingshipsxx View Post
so im pretty much new here at JF. (: a friends told me to check it out, and i definitely liked it here. xD

but anyway, my names is nicole. (:
as far as friends go, i'm not picky - any gender, any location, it's all good.

these things are some of the many that i love: playing the drums, music, singing, anime, going to local shows, late night trips to walmart (cuz it's wicked), manga, volleyball, reading, writing, skateboarding, video games, photography, designing/editing in photoshop, and much more (:

right now my most favorite anime would probably be deathnote, or vampire knight. but there are a lot more i totally love. xD my favorite bands right now would be bring me the horizon, never shout never, and dir en grey. and my favorite video game is either guitar hero, rock band, or god of war. but there are also a lot more that i like. like sonic, pokemon and other stuff of that sort. (:

but i think i will leave it at that, for now. so if your looking for a friend, or just someone to talk to im here. (: because im really willing to talk to anyone.

but if you want to talk, i have both aim and yim. so just ask for those. or you can just pm me. (: doesn't matter.

byebye, now.
ELLO!!!
Kathy wants to be a friend!

Don't think to much...You might hurt yourself in the process.
TRA LALALA~!
"I learned to live, half alive...."
(#13 (permalink))
Old
sinkingshipsxx (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to sinkingshipsxx
06-29-2009, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXvampzrockXx View Post
ELLO!!!
Kathy wants to be a friend!