JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
brittieb (Offline)
New to JF

Looking For 2 Awesome Friends. - 06-30-2009, 05:31 PM

Hi!
I'm Britney aka Britte.B . I'm looking for two awesome Japanese friends who are around my age, I've wanted a Japanese friend since I was five. Where I live there are not many people of Asian decent or as matter of fact there's not even anyone here who can actually be a good friend. Everyone is to busy trying to be popular. Since I'm sorta popular I've ran into to many girls who just want to try and rub the popular off of me and on to themselves. Which is why I'm looking for 2 awesome Japanese friends that are girls and who are around my age. I'm actually a really great friend. I'm always there for my friends and I'm always TONS of fun. I'm also trying to start my own shop and model career so it'd be lots of fun to have some friends with me to chill and have fun with. If you'd like to be my friend just reply. If we seem to make a great team I'll message you.

w!th luv,br!tt!e
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-30-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittieb View Post
Hi!
I'm Britney aka Britte.B . I'm looking for two awesome Japanese friends who are around my age, I've wanted a Japanese friend since I was five. Where I live there are not many people of Asian decent or as matter of fact there's not even anyone here who can actually be a good friend. Everyone is to busy trying to be popular. Since I'm sorta popular I've ran into to many girls who just want to try and rub the popular off of me and on to themselves. Which is why I'm looking for 2 awesome Japanese friends that are girls and who are around my age. I'm actually a really great friend. I'm always there for my friends and I'm always TONS of fun. I'm also trying to start my own shop and model career so it'd be lots of fun to have some friends with me to chill and have fun with. If you'd like to be my friend just reply. If we seem to make a great team I'll message you.
I hope you´re really so awesome cause this post sounds little selfish
I´m sorry, I´m not japanese so I´m not good enough for you
(#3 (permalink))
Old
brittieb (Offline)
New to JF

07-03-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauja View Post
I hope you´re really so awesome cause this post sounds little selfish
I´m sorry, I´m not japanese so I´m not good enough for you
lol you dont particular have to be japanese.
im not selfish at all i promise you that. and im a really great friend.
in fact im looking for some good friends i just particularly wanted
some japanese ones. but a good friend doesnt have to be from one
certain culture or background.

w!th luv,br!tt!e