Banned

Send a message via MSN to hoshikuzu
07-10-2009, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythix View Post
awww, that sucks,
i know how you feel, though,
my town's a pretty small one, too,
and the only source of entertainment that people from here get, which keeps them satisfied, is knowing everyone else's business, so they can cause drama -.- do you have that kind of problem in your town, or ?

i second your notion on rain, too...
there was a time last year where we had rain for almost a month straight and everything was flooded horribly and it was such a problem...
but, nonetheless, some sunshine doesn't hurt, i agree xD
Ah yeah, it's the same here. If you tell someone something like "I'm moving tomorrow" or "My boyfriend cheated on me" the whole city will know in after 10 minutes. And they'll even know who he cheated with and then he rumors start. I don't like it since it's none of the others business -.-'

Ah that must have sucked xD Rain for almost a month is too much. I think rain is beautiful though, I always want to go out when it rains but nobody wants to go out with me :c Haha I guess the best weather is when the sun is out but it's raining aswell :3
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-10-2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:
awww, that sucks,
i know how you feel, though,
my town's a pretty small one, too,
and the only source of entertainment that people from here get, which keeps them satisfied, is knowing everyone else's business, so they can cause drama -.- do you have that kind of problem in your town, or ?

i second your notion on rain, too...
there was a time last year where we had rain for almost a month straight and everything was flooded horribly and it was such a problem...
but, nonetheless, some sunshine doesn't hurt, i agree xD
I hate towns that revolve around drama -_-

And sunshine sucks..I'd rather it be mid-night and 75 degrees, no wind, no humidity. At all times xD

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#13 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-10-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshikuzu View Post
Ah yeah, it's the same here. If you tell someone something like "I'm moving tomorrow" or "My boyfriend cheated on me" the whole city will know in after 10 minutes. And they'll even know who he cheated with and then he rumors start. I don't like it since it's none of the others business -.-'

Ah that must have sucked xD Rain for almost a month is too much. I think rain is beautiful though, I always want to go out when it rains but nobody wants to go out with me :c Haha I guess the best weather is when the sun is out but it's raining aswell :3
*sigh* exactly the same thing here, dude,
it's pretty sad that/when people can't function without knowing someone else's business...it's almost like a parastitic-relationship, or vampire-type thing, when you think about it, lol...some people actually grow bored or weak if there's nothing/someone to talk about, and they feed off the gossip...feh, either way, it's still sad when most people view small towns as humble, blehhh...i actually live more in the country of my town, away from the center of all the gossip, so it's not as bad where i am, thank gawd xD

yes, it was WAY too much, ferreal...the only funny thing about it was a lot of things, like a golf course and a major bridge, were completely submerged in water, and people were going out to the bridge to take photos and stuff and at the course, people were actually jet-skiing on it xD one guy even parked his car too deep in the water, or something, near the bridge and he ended up saying goodbye to it, since it basically floated off xD

lol, no lie, i am the same way, i always go outside when it rains, it's mmazing to watch it, plus the smell's wicked, too! pssht, i'd go out in it with you, fersure xD ohsnap, heckyesh - sun and rain equals rainbows, and rainbows are pretty sweet, especially getting pics of them :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
I hate towns that revolve around drama -_-

And sunshine sucks..I'd rather it be mid-night and 75 degrees, no wind, no humidity. At all times xD
don't we all, blah, it suckss, fersure -.-

lawlz, you have a good point, because humidity sucks and night's the best time of the "day", but when the sun's actually just shining and stuffz, it isn't all that bad xD
(#14 (permalink))
Old
hoshikuzu (Offline)
Banned

07-10-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
*sigh* exactly the same thing here, dude,
it's pretty sad that/when people can't function without knowing someone else's business...it's almost like a parastitic-relationship, or vampire-type thing, when you think about it, lol...some people actually grow bored or weak if there's nothing/someone to talk about, and they feed off the gossip...feh, either way, it's still sad when most people view small towns as humble, blehhh...i actually live more in the country of my town, away from the center of all the gossip, so it's not as bad where i am, thank gawd xD

yes, it was WAY too much, ferreal...the only funny thing about it was a lot of things, like a golf course and a major bridge, were completely submerged in water, and people were going out to the bridge to take photos and stuff and at the course, people were actually jet-skiing on it xD one guy even parked his car too deep in the water, or something, near the bridge and he ended up saying goodbye to it, since it basically floated off xD

lol, no lie, i am the same way, i always go outside when it rains, it's mmazing to watch it, plus the smell's wicked, too! pssht, i'd go out in it with you, fersure xD ohsnap, heckyesh - sun and rain equals rainbows, and rainbows are pretty sweet, especially getting pics of them :3

don't we all, blah, it suckss, fersure -.-

lawlz, you have a good point, because humidity sucks and night's the best time of the "day", but when the sun's actually just shining and stuffz, it isn't all that bad xD
It is pretty sad. Actually very sad. I hate it.. That's why I don't open
up much with my friends cause I know they'll tell someone else and that
person will tell another and at the end, the whole city will know. Sucks
but it's true *sigh* You're lucky for living in the country and not the
center of the city.. though I don't exactly live in the center nor the
country either. Haha, but it's still the same :c

Oh woow! I can't even imagine it cause it's never been soo much rain here.
But it must have been crazy ._.

Ah yeah the smell is awesome! I love it xD I can stay out forever! (not really)
but for a long time xD And yes, we could go out together and enjoy the rain
hahaha. Yeah rainbows are awesome, that's what makes it better haha I
haven't seen any rainbows lately though :c
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-10-2009, 02:36 PM

*sighs* I want a pet rainbow..

(#16 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-10-2009, 02:48 PM

Quote:
It is pretty sad. Actually very sad. I hate it.. That's why I don't open
up much with my friends cause I know they'll tell someone else and that
person will tell another and at the end, the whole city will know. Sucks
but it's true *sigh* You're lucky for living in the country and not the
center of the city.. though I don't exactly live in the center nor the
country either. Haha, but it's still the same :c

Oh woow! I can't even imagine it cause it's never been soo much rain here.
But it must have been crazy ._.

Ah yeah the smell is awesome! I love it xD I can stay out forever! (not really)
but for a long time xD And yes, we could go out together and enjoy the rain
hahaha. Yeah rainbows are awesome, that's what makes it better haha I
haven't seen any rainbows lately though :c
i know what you mean, for a while now,
i have been careful about what i say around my friends,
because at one time or another, each one of them has let something slip that they said they never would or something and my name was in everyone's mouths and ugh, it was always one big mess, i hated it...i actually think that the trust issues i have with people now is based on my town, ugh, it's stupid, people just need to grow up and learn to find a hobby -.-

haha, well, that's good that you have a bit of a balance, but sucks that you still with the same amount of lame gossip -.- but, i love the country, there's more room to mess around in and plenty of back roads to go riding on, it's mmazing xD

...i think some company needs to come out with a fragrance or something that captures the smell of rain...lawlz, next time it rains, i should, like, try to capture the smell in a mason jar, or something...it'll give the neighbors something to talk about/watch xDDD

awww, that sucks :[
the last major system of storms we had here, which was at least three weeks ago or something, there was a few, seeing as when one storm came, there was a sunny break, and then another storm...it was ah-mah-zing, yet scary, seeing as me and my dad were outside when i was trying to get pics of it and i got caught up in one of the next storms and i almost became a shiskabob, with the intense lightning -.-
(#17 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-10-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
*sighs* I want a pet rainbow..
;o
. . .
i heard sasketchewan has some, kid ;]
they're on clearance, too, so you better jump on it while you can !
xD
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

07-10-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
because at one time or another, each one of them has let something slip that they said they never would or something and my name was in everyone's mouths and ugh, it was always one big mess, i hated it...i actually think that the trust issues i have with people now is based on my town, ugh, it's stupid, people just need to grow up and learn to find a hobby -.-

haha, well, that's good that you have a bit of a balance, but sucks that you still with the same amount of lame gossip -.- but, i love the country, there's more room to mess around in and plenty of back roads to go riding on, it's mmazing xD

...i think some company needs to come out with a fragrance or something that captures the smell of rain...lawlz, next time it rains, i should, like, try to capture the smell in a mason jar, or something...it'll give the neighbors something to talk about/watch xDDD

the last major system of storms we had here, which was at least three weeks ago or something, there was a few, seeing as when one storm came, there was a sunny break, and then another storm...it was ah-mah-zing, yet scary, seeing as me and my dad were outside when i was trying to get pics of it and i got caught up in one of the next storms and i almost became a shiskabob, with the intense lightning -.-
Meh, we're in high school, shit's going to happen.

The best we can do is try not to think about it.

Last edited by Quailboy : 07-10-2009 at 03:04 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
hoshikuzu (Offline)
Banned

07-10-2009, 03:06 PM

Quote:

Yeah exactly. Before, like 2 years ago I used to tell my friends everything
but with time I started to think and I decided that I wouldn't tell them
anything cause all they do is go and tell everyone else and I don't need
the whole city knowing my personal life -.-

Oh I'd love to live in the country.. But I'm fine where I am now too since
it's not really in the city neither in the country so it's O.K lol

HAHAHAHAHA yeah that would be awesome. I'd seriously love to go around smelling
the smell of rain xDDD

Ah that sounds beautiful.. I like thunder storms xD They are scary though,
but really beautiful *thumb up*
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

07-10-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Yeah exactly. Before, like 2 years ago I used to tell my friends everything
but with time I started to think and I decided that I wouldn't tell them
anything cause all they do is go and tell everyone else and I don't need
the whole city knowing my personal life -.-

Oh I'd love to live in the country.. But I'm fine where I am now too since
it's not really in the city neither in the country so it's O.K lol

HAHAHAHAHA yeah that would be awesome. I'd seriously love to go around smelling
the smell of rain xDDD

Ah that sounds beautiful.. I like thunder storms xD They are scary though,
but really beautiful *thumb up*
Thats how I used to be a few years ago too..I thought some people were my friends when they really aren't..its sucks thoguh, because I give my trust out like its nothing still..its gets me hurt quite a bit.