JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Hey there. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/26333-hey-there.html)

Addie 07-08-2009 10:03 PM

Hey there.

Hello. I'm a 18 y/o guy who lives in sweden. I'm planning to move to Japan when i quit school. So it would be nice with some japanese friends. But of course, i welcome everyone. So don't be afraid of me :p

Zagato289 07-08-2009 10:07 PM

hey there, welcome:ywave: dont quit school.:D its important

thcuteness 07-08-2009 11:24 PM

Welcome to the forums

mythix 07-08-2009 11:51 PM

hey there, welcome to jf, kid ;]
imma sure you're gonna have fun here,
if you ever wanna talk or something, just pm me or something !
what's it like in sweden, hmm?

;D

Addie 07-09-2009 06:45 PM

Well. In my opinion, it's boring. It's raining at the moment. Been raining for a whole week soon -.-

hoshikuzu 07-09-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addie (Post 743752)
Well. In my opinion, it's boring. It's raining at the moment. Been raining for a whole week soon -.-

I second the boring part lol.
Welcome btw! ^^v
Vart i Sverige bor du?

mythix 07-10-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addie (Post 743752)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoshikuzu (Post 743753)
I second the boring part lol.

haha, that sucks that it's so boring to you guys, lawlz,
i think everyone's a bit bored with themselves in their towns at times, though,
wow, that's a load of rain, geez...heh, don't kill me for saying so, but i actually don't mind the rain that much, but i bet a break would be nice for you guys, still x]

Mauja 07-10-2009 01:09 PM

Everybody´s sure that his place is boring :D Let´s move to japan, all..

hoshikuzu 07-10-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 744106)
haha, that sucks that it's so boring to you guys, lawlz,
i think everyone's a bit bored with themselves in their towns at times, though,
wow, that's a load of rain, geez...heh, don't kill me for saying so, but i actually don't mind the rain that much, but i bet a break would be nice for you guys, still x]

True.. But where I live there's really not a lot of things you can do. So it gets really boring pretty fast lol. Maybe it's cause I live in a small town. I love rain so I don't mind when it rains but sometimes it can just be too much and you want sunshine ;_;

mythix 07-10-2009 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoshikuzu (Post 744116)
True.. But where I live there's really not a lot of things you can do. So it gets really boring pretty fast lol. Maybe it's cause I live in a small town. I love rain so I don't mind when it rains but sometimes it can just be too much and you want sunshine ;_;

awww, that sucks,
i know how you feel, though,
my town's a pretty small one, too,
and the only source of entertainment that people from here get, which keeps them satisfied, is knowing everyone else's business, so they can cause drama -.- do you have that kind of problem in your town, or ?

i second your notion on rain, too...
there was a time last year where we had rain for almost a month straight and everything was flooded horribly and it was such a problem...
but, nonetheless, some sunshine doesn't hurt, i agree xD