JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ClearedFuture (Offline)
New to JF

hey guys and gals! - 07-12-2009, 01:02 AM

hey, i'm looking for a japanese friend willing to trade information about our lives in our home, country, and with our family. anyone interested? let's tell each other a little about ourselves.

i'm american, born country and christian. now a rocker and atheist, willing to consider a religion, but christianity is off limits! i'm male, 14 years old, almost 15. my name is matthew, but i like to call myself "F" , i'm into anime and manga, but i can't stand vampires due to a tramatic situation when i walked in on my older brother and his girlfriend role-playing as vampires during sex . by the way, i severely hate america! i'm working on moving to japan. how about you guys?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-12-2009, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearedFuture View Post
hey, i'm looking for a japanese friend willing to trade information about our lives in our home, country, and with our family. anyone interested? let's tell each other a little about ourselves.

i'm american, born country and christian. now a rocker and atheist, willing to consider a religion, but christianity is off limits! i'm male, 14 years old, almost 15. my name is matthew, but i like to call myself "F" , i'm into anime and manga, but i can't stand vampires due to a tramatic situation when i walked in on my older brother and his girlfriend role-playing as vampires during sex . by the way, i severely hate america! i'm working on moving to japan. how about you guys?
Why is it that many people hate their country and just want to move to Japan. First of all, have you been to Japan before?What makes you think that moving to Japan will be better than America. Has America done anything bad to you to make want to move to Japan?

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#3 (permalink))
Old
ClearedFuture (Offline)
New to JF

07-12-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
Why is it that many people hate their country and just want to move to Japan. First of all, have you been to Japan before?What makes you think that moving to Japan will be better than America. Has America done anything bad to you to make want to move to Japan?
actually, america has ruined my life, well not exactly america in a whole, it was just the state of georgia, but that's a story for another day. and i like japan because of the natural beauty and the culture. i havent been to japan yet so thats why i'm wanting to get information about it, you see, i'm the only one in my family who wants to go to a foreign country. so this is the only means i have of finding out about life in japan, that isn't glorified.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-13-2009, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearedFuture View Post
actually, america has ruined my life, well not exactly america in a whole, it was just the state of georgia, but that's a story for another day. and i like japan because of the natural beauty and the culture. i havent been to japan yet so thats why i'm wanting to get information about it, you see, i'm the only one in my family who wants to go to a foreign country. so this is the only means i have of finding out about life in japan, that isn't glorified.
Like you said, it was not America, just a state. That doesnt mean that whole America is bad. Maybe another state could be good. You really need to go and spend time in Japan living. Not just visit, but live there for at least a while. After living there, you will see if you like it. You said you like the culture, so i guess you wouldnt have a problem living the japanese style, eating, and working. Go through forums so you can find more info about living in Japan. You can also search over the internet.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#5 (permalink))
Old
ClearedFuture (Offline)
New to JF

07-14-2009, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
Like you said, it was not America, just a state. That doesnt mean that whole America is bad. Maybe another state could be good. You really need to go and spend time in Japan living. Not just visit, but live there for at least a while. After living there, you will see if you like it. You said you like the culture, so i guess you wouldnt have a problem living the japanese style, eating, and working. Go through forums so you can find more info about living in Japan. You can also search over the internet.
thanks, i'll look into that

I choose death before dishonor
I'd rather die than live down on my knees
Bury me like a soldier, with my dignity!