JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xxJustMexx (Offline)
...Me?...

Hi. I'm looking for friends all over the world and that are somethin like me - 10-04-2008, 07:37 AM

Hi. I'm looking for people with similar interests as me so if you would like to talk I'll be happy to.
First of all I'm not what people would call "normal" I do have to say that I am pretty weird, but i love being different or weird which ever you prefer. Oh but anyways I can tell you about myself now, but where can i start? I live in the US, I am a native American to be specific I'm a Cherokee Indian. I love anime/manga. People think I'm goth/emo because I wear black all the time, I hardley ever talk, and I always seem depressed. The music I listen to: um pretty much all kinds except for country, I mostly listen to alternative. I LOVE halloween. and I like walking and playing at night (I like the dark), and n
In case your wondering, here are a few reasons why almost everyone thinks I'm weird.

reason no. 1
I pretty much sleep in the daytime and am awake at night

reason no. 2
write and draw on my floor and walls

reason no. 3
I am ALWAYS wearing my jacket no matter what the weather is

reason no. 4
I hardley ever sleep but when I do go to sleep it's very early in the morning, I'll be up all night then go to sleep about 5 or 6 in the morning.

Theres a lot more but thats only a few so if you have any interests in being my friend send me a message

Hello I'm:
Not Anti-social
I just hate you
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ShinxxRan (Offline)
JF Regular

08-09-2009, 06:35 AM

Well, for some reason, I don't think you're weird.....others said I'm weird because I watch too many anime....you always wear black? Well same here...

Arashi fan girl here!!!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aether (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Aether
08-09-2009, 06:48 AM

Weird is a relative term. Instead, I prefer to consider people different for we are all the same in that regard.

Anyway, nice to meet you. And Halloween is one of the best holidays.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

08-09-2009, 07:39 AM

*eyes widen* your cherokee? amazing. I know I have some in me(even though I'm as pale as a ghost my great grandma was almost full)

And p.s. :I don think your weird for any of that. Id love to draw and write on my walls and floors but i live in an aprtment. And I love black always wear my hoodie all the time. So your not weird... unless I am..... *shrugs* oh well!

You should message me!

8/21/09
(#5 (permalink))
Old
recklesswaltz (Offline)
JF Regular

08-09-2009, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aether View Post
Weird is a relative term. Instead, I prefer to consider people different for we are all the same in that regard.
That's a very nice thing to say!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
PoissonApple (Offline)
gherkin

Aloha - 08-09-2009, 10:16 AM

Hey, you sound pretty normal : D
I don't think that you're weird because you're wearing black... many people wear black. 'Emos' ... goths, 'normal people' , skater, women who think they're too fat haha and so on and aahm writing and drawing on walls... it is called graffiti : ) I also do it. And hey I also wear my pullover when I go jogging. Also now in summer time.
And hey I like the night too, but not when I am alone outside. I am a coward.
So nice to meet you : )