JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Azurumi (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Azurumi Send a message via Yahoo to Azurumi Send a message via Skype™ to Azurumi
Talking Hajimemashite ^^ - 07-27-2009, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazz93 View Post
Heey, I'm interested!
I've been studying Japanese for about 7 or 8 months but my teacher is going back to Japan next month so it would be helpful to have someone to learn with and keep my motivation up!
Hi there
You've been learning for 8 months? You must be pretty good now, ne?!
So how are we going to do this? Should we make a thread for our Japanese class? I'm a true beginner, the only thing I've learnt is hajimemashite and dozo-yoroshiku lolz....!!

Looking forward for the class guys!!!

If you're in msn, pls add me... heavymetal_bunny@hotmail.com

Ja..!!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
mazz93 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to mazz93 Send a message via Skype™ to mazz93
07-27-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurumi View Post
Hi there
You've been learning for 8 months? You must be pretty good now, ne?!
So how are we going to do this? Should we make a thread for our Japanese class? I'm a true beginner, the only thing I've learnt is hajimemashite and dozo-yoroshiku lolz....!!

Looking forward for the class guys!!!

If you're in msn, pls add me... heavymetal_bunny@hotmail.com

Ja..!!
Heey,
Yeah, but I think you'd be suprised by how little I know, haha. I've still got a long way to go!
I'm glad to find other people to study with though and yeah, how are we going to do it?

My msn is: mazz93@msn.com if anyone wants to add me on there
(#13 (permalink))
Old
SeraphimMephistopheles (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 07-27-2009, 06:21 PM

watashi wa ni nen gurai nihongo wo benkyoushite imasita. watashi to nihongo de kaitari iken wo nobetari sitai to omoeba, messeeji wo watashi ni okutte kudasai. kinou kanyuu simasita. kono saito wa hontou ni kyoumibukai you desu . . messeeji wo matte imasu. Sayounara.

tokoro de, kangei shimasu

I have been studying japanese for two years. If you would like to write or express your opinions with ne in japanese, please send me a message. i became a member yesterday. this site seems really interesting. awaiting your message. good-bye... BTW, welcome!
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Azurumi (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Azurumi Send a message via Yahoo to Azurumi Send a message via Skype™ to Azurumi
Hajimemashite ^^ - 07-29-2009, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphimMephistopheles View Post
watashi wa ni nen gurai nihongo wo benkyoushite imasita. watashi to nihongo de kaitari iken wo nobetari sitai to omoeba, messeeji wo watashi ni okutte kudasai. kinou kanyuu simasita. kono saito wa hontou ni kyoumibukai you desu . . messeeji wo matte imasu. Sayounara.

tokoro de, kangei shimasu

I have been studying japanese for two years. If you would like to write or express your opinions with ne in japanese, please send me a message. i became a member yesterday. this site seems really interesting. awaiting your message. good-bye... BTW, welcome!
Ohai SeraphimMephistopheles-chan ^^
Welcome to JF!!! I'm a newbie too.... Here to learn Japanese and find new friends, of course. Well, enjoy your time here. This is great forum where everyone can help each other out, although.... we haven't even figure out how are we gonna do this.... LOL! But it's good to know that so many members here speak Japanese..

Dozo-yoroshiku ne....
(#15 (permalink))
Old
GTJ (Offline)
Defeater of Weaboos

Send a message via Skype™ to GTJ
07-29-2009, 01:25 PM

Hey all, I'm interested in some study partners; the more the merrier!

I've also found that if you speak with someone who is at a higher level than you for even 30 minutes out of the day, you learn more in that time than you would in a whole day of studying a textbook. No lie.

So anybody who wants a study buddy PM me and let's get our 勉強 on! I've lived in Japan for a good while and I study Japanese every day, so if there's anything we don't know, we certainly have access to the answer (I'll lean over and ask someone, hehe)!
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Azurumi (Offline)
New to JF

07-30-2009, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercan View Post
guys could i join too???
i am new learner or i just think soo
we could use team chat in msn if you like too
Hi
Welcome to JF! I'm new too... That's a good idea! We can use msn or skype. Plz add me if you have one. heavymetal_bunny@hotmail.com, or find me on Skype under the name Azurumi. Enjoy your time, ne!
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Azurumi (Offline)
New to JF

07-30-2009, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTJ View Post
Hey all, I'm interested in some study partners; the more the merrier!

I've also found that if you speak with someone who is at a higher level than you for even 30 minutes out of the day, you learn more in that time than you would in a whole day of studying a textbook. No lie.

So anybody who wants a study buddy PM me and let's get our 勉強 on! I've lived in Japan for a good while and I study Japanese every day, so if there's anything we don't know, we certainly have access to the answer (I'll lean over and ask someone, hehe)!
Hi there GTJ
I am totally agree with you about the 30 minutes learning thingy. Do you have msn or yahoo or skype or something (I don't know what's popular in Japan), plz add me.

See ya around
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Joeru (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to Joeru Send a message via AIM to Joeru Send a message via MSN to Joeru Send a message via Yahoo to Joeru Send a message via Skype™ to Joeru
07-30-2009, 05:07 PM

VERY basic knowledge. I mean basic, seriously. I'm down to knowing my kun's and chan's.

If anyone wants to chat and help me out, that'd be great. (Details in siggy)

Joel Marriott
ジョエル マリオット

If anyone wants to add me for a chat I'm always looking to meet new people... I need to learn Japanese properly.
MSN: joelmarriott@hotmail.co.uk
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Guigoo (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Guigoo Send a message via Skype™ to Guigoo
07-31-2009, 02:26 AM

hey guys i've just taken 2 classes of nihongo and i know nothing lol but i'd like to study w/ you guys as well in order to improve together PM me
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Azurumi (Offline)
New to JF

Japanese Class - 07-31-2009, 10:52 AM

Minna-san....., what do you say if I create a chat room in IRC for our japanese class? I think, us meeting in IRC is better than creating a chat group on msn. The good thing to learn in a group is that we can teach each other Japanese. Some people may think that online learning is impossible, but I'm positive that we can work this out. So, plz lemme know what you think of this k?

Sore, Ja mata