JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Mail exchange - 08-31-2009, 04:50 PM

Well.. There are lots of people from many different places on Japan Forum. Every country has its typical culture and stuff that you can´t buy in other places. I believe that lots of us would like to "taste" other countries for a while What about having a penfriend with which you can change packets with things from your countries? It doesn´t have to be something huge.. you should do this just when you trust that person, but you can never trust 100%. It can be typical sweets, little things you like, your arts.. and loads of stuff like this Whatever what somehow relates to you country or what you just like and want to share
I´ve tried this once.. and I can tell that the feeling I had while opening the box from Romania was.. unbeliavable! And shopping and making things for someone so far is amazing too! We created very good friendship with that girl, getting to know habits and culture of each other... I think it was really, really nice experience

I hope there are more people who would like to try this too...
I guess the most of you would like to get a pack from Japan.. but it isn´t just about this, is it? Every country is somehow amazing... and you can always do a packet with little japanese subject

When you want to try something like this, settle on with someone or write it here and I believe somebody will appear And if you do this to the end, post photos of your packet!

P.S. I´m sorry for mistakes ^^
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
08-31-2009, 07:32 PM

Hi Mauja,this is a good idea
I am from Syria ,and I think alot of people don't know Syria,so it is very amazing to try something like that...I will be very happy for that...
this is my email ; anaka2510@hotmail.com
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-31-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
Hi Mauja,this is a good idea
I am from Syria ,and I think alot of people don't know Syria,so it is very amazing to try something like that...I will be very happy for that...
this is my email ; anaka2510@hotmail.com
It would be great ^^ Syria, it sounds interesting! I´m from Czech republic I´ll write you a mail tomorrow, I haven´t too much time now Thank you