JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SceptileMaster (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Would any Japanese people be willing to talk to me? - 09-06-2009, 08:36 PM

Generally speaking, this is the kind of topic I never imagined myself starting. This is mainly because I didn't want to bother anyone. But my problem is my Japanese learning is progressing at a rather slow rate. This is not because of grammar or particles or Kanji but because of vocabulary. Each lesson of the textbook there seems like there are mounds of new vocabulary to learn and the only way to do it is to cram it. And the problem is, since I never use half of the vocabulary later I forget it and am permanently having to go back and cram it again and it's getting me nowhere. If I had an opportunity to talk or write to people I might use the vocabulary more which would allow me to remember it.

So if anyone is interesting in talking to me about anything on a completely casual basis I would greatly appreciate it. I am still very much a beginner and I will probably converse mostly in English if I think I can say what I want to say in Japanese I will try my hardest to do so (although I don't know very many Kanji). Also if you wish, I shall help you with your English.

My MSN/Windows Live address is:

e_sceptile_master@btinternet.com

Thanks for your time.