LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
852258 (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2009, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphicCharm View Post
I think your drawings are wonderful. I wish I could draw like that. Feel free to send me a message.
HI, thanks for the reply and the complement. I'll for sure send you a private message later on. But what would we talk about? L0l.
Talk to you later!@
(#12 (permalink))
Old
852258 (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2009, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thcuteness View Post
I like your drawings allot there very pretty you should totally keep up the great work ^^
Yeah, I will for sure!! I'm getting ready to wright a Manga real soon. I'm hoping to get it published. My friend & I came up with a really sick story. It's not ripped off from anything so don't worry.

I'm real excited, I WONT quit drawing for sure! You can count on it. I can only get better.
BTW nobody needs to give me a lecture on Manga-ka. I already found & read all the articles on this forum. So I'm aware of how not reliable or whatever this would be for a living. This is how I found this forum in the first place. I was searching information on Mangaka lifestyle on google. I know I'm directly competing with thousands if not millions of Mangaka directly. And the chances of being published anywhere especially Japan is very unlikely. I know all that so please no lectures. L0l. thanks
(#13 (permalink))
Old
852258 (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2009, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryghst20 View Post
Welcome aboard, and let me say that your pictures were very good.
I would also sugest Anime forums.com on google for you as well.
Thanks, I'll check it out in a bit
and thanks for the warm welcome/. I really appreciate it!
(#14 (permalink))
Old
852258 (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2009, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiki View Post
I do like them alot. The hands were my favorite those are always the hardest to draw. Some of the necks seemed too long and the bodies need to loose some of that rigidity. Some of the people seemed emaciated but idk if that was intentional. Overall good and just keep drawing.
"Some of the necks seemed too long"

Yea, that picture was one of my first. One of my earlier drawings. I have a lot more that turned out even worse that I will probably never show anybody. L0l.

"emaciated"

The use of the word "emaciated" was a bit strong. This is the first time ever hearing this word. I had to wiki it. L0l
Anyway, that is substantial. Please point out which pictures appeared emaciated & what aspect of it. Always room for improvement!

Thanks for the comments, & your time. Hope to hear lots more from you guys.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
852258 (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2009, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junko44 View Post
the pictures are actually pretty great, just remember to relax the pencil in your hand to make lighter, easier strokes to erase. it will also make the linework much more natural and fluid. sometimes moving your hand back away from the tip a little does the trick. good luck!
Thanks for the advise, I stopped doing that for a while "relax the pencil in your hand to make lighter, easier strokes to erase." but I find that yes that does make a difference. Also makes it loads easier. Not only erasing it but to get the line more fluid the way I want it before I darken it.

BTW, is your avatar that girl from Rumbling Harts? I can't really remember but I apologies if I'm wrong. I watched that show a long time ago. Man, after watching that entire Anime. Man oh man, I just wanted to kill the author. That story turned my stomach. But the author knew what he was doing because he made me watch every single episode.................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................

Last edited by 852258 : 09-28-2009 at 06:38 AM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
hinata2 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata2 Send a message via Yahoo to hinata2
09-28-2009, 06:38 AM

i could be your friend if you want i like to draw also but im terrible at it
(#17 (permalink))
Old
852258 (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2009, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuzuki View Post
xD they look kind like my drawings when I started x) but they are ok and it seems you can even more better and your hands are good T_T I still have to fight with them <.<"
You haven't even seen my hands. But..... thanks L0l.
Appreciate it!

I do sometimes doubt my hands, after I haven't drawn for a few weeks I worry that I will only mess up the picture I was working on. I worry that I completely just lost all my skill that I have developed and it will all just be gone.

It was like that for the drawing of Videl. It took me a month to complete. Now I would be lying if I said I was working on it everyday for a month. I think I worked on it the fist time for about 4 hours. Then I didn't do anything for over a month then I worked through the night and finished it. I think about 6+ hour.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
852258 (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2009, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinata2 View Post
i could be your friend if you want i like to draw also but im terrible at it
That's okay, do you use a messenger? We can chat through there or PM each other.

p.s. i see your a fan of Rosario + Vampire. well me too! It's one of my top three favorite Anime of all time!!
(#19 (permalink))
Old
hinata2 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata2 Send a message via Yahoo to hinata2
09-28-2009, 06:53 AM

yes i use messenger
(#20 (permalink))
Old
852258 (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2009, 06:56 AM

What messenger? It doesn't matter to me I use MSN, Yahoo messenger, AIM, & Skype. Just pick one, if I'm online then I'm logged into every messenger at the same time.