JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Hi, I'm new here - I'm hope I'm welcome here (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/27873-hi-im-new-here-im-hope-im-welcome-here.html)

852258 09-25-2009 07:03 AM

Hi, I'm new here - I'm hope I'm welcome here

Hi, just found this site through google. I registered after I found that this must be the best site in the world.

I haven't been with Anime or Manga for that long but I'm already obsessed enough with it to draw like crazy!

I hope I can make lots of friends here & maybe meetup & hang out in real!

Also I'll upload some of my work. Please give me a rating from 1/ 10.
Please be harsh! I need to improve, Please point out things & give suggestions.

852258 09-25-2009 07:03 AM

Here are some more, please rate them.

Yoite 09-25-2009 05:30 PM

Welcome

I like the fourth the most and the hands are great (there is something wrong with the thumb but for the rest it's an outstanding drawing). I noticed something about your drawings; they all have kind of pointy shoulders and are kind of like this "L" while it should be more like this: "し", a more fluent line (not going up like that though, best retarded example I could find)
The fifth drawing is like T_T sorry did you draw E.T? Didn't you notice the neck was out of proportions when you were drawing it? Idem for the sixth.
About Videll. Her mouth is closed. The hands are incorrect. The stance of the eyes should be corrected. The arms, especially the left one, is really too thick. The right foot should be lower then the left one.
Sorry but I'm a perfectionist when it comes to drawing, especially when you give an example. I love the way you work with shadows, that's something I haven't mastered completely. Another advice, you should put there less drawings, this is kind of chaotic. And most people don't feel like critisizing so much drawings. And I have to mention that JF is a forum, it sounds a bit weird if you say "must be the best site".
I hope my comment was useful.

SeraphicCharm 09-25-2009 09:24 PM

^^

I think your drawings are wonderful. I wish I could draw like that. Feel free to send me a message.

thcuteness 09-25-2009 11:56 PM

I like your drawings allot there very pretty you should totally keep up the great work ^^ :pinkart:

gryghst20 09-26-2009 03:47 AM

Welcome aboard, and let me say that your pictures were very good.:ywave:
I would also sugest Anime forums.com on google for you as well.

seiki 09-26-2009 03:55 AM

I do like them alot. The hands were my favorite those are always the hardest to draw. Some of the necks seemed too long and the bodies need to loose some of that rigidity. Some of the people seemed emaciated but idk if that was intentional. Overall good and just keep drawing.

junko44 09-26-2009 06:41 PM

the pictures are actually pretty great, just remember to relax the pencil in your hand to make lighter, easier strokes to erase. it will also make the linework much more natural and fluid. sometimes moving your hand back away from the tip a little does the trick. good luck!:ywave:

Tsuzuki 09-26-2009 07:48 PM

xD they look kind like my drawings when I started x) but they are ok and it seems you can even more better :vsign: and your hands are good T_T I still have to fight with them <.<"

852258 09-28-2009 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoite (Post 773492)
Welcome

I like the fourth the most and the hands are great (there is something wrong with the thumb but for the rest it's an outstanding drawing). I noticed something about your drawings; they all have kind of pointy shoulders and are kind of like this "L" while it should be more like this: "し", a more fluent line (not going up like that though, best retarded example I could find)
The fifth drawing is like T_T sorry did you draw E.T? Didn't you notice the neck was out of proportions when you were drawing it? Idem for the sixth.
About Videll. Her mouth is closed. The hands are incorrect. The stance of the eyes should be corrected. The arms, especially the left one, is really too thick. The right foot should be lower then the left one.
Sorry but I'm a perfectionist when it comes to drawing, especially when you give an example. I love the way you work with shadows, that's something I haven't mastered completely. Another advice, you should put there less drawings, this is kind of chaotic. And most people don't feel like critisizing so much drawings. And I have to mention that JF is a forum, it sounds a bit weird if you say "must be the best site".
I hope my comment was useful.

"they all have kind of pointy shoulders"

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. When I started drawing I noticed that their are a crazy amount of details that you notice while drawing but I guess that one slipped my mind. I'll try and work on that in my future drawings.

"The fifth drawing is like T_T sorry did you draw E.T? Didn't you notice the neck was out of proportions when you were drawing it?"

Yeah, that was one of my earlier drawings. Note that I didn't put the pictures in any particular order but I assume you could guess with decent accuracy what order I drew them in. Also that picture I used a black marker so I couldn't erase anything anyway. So considering I couldn't erase & it being one of my earliest drawing I'm pretty proud of myself. Thanks. L0l.

"Idem for the sixth.
About Videll. Her mouth is closed. The hands are incorrect. The stance of the eyes should be corrected."

Umm, well you see. There is a very good explanation for that. I drew that picture from DBZ episode 192. 5 minutes and 50 seconds into the episode. during the duration of one second the picture changes about 20+ time is my guess. After I drew it I used a program called "Image Grabber II" to take a screen of that picture I drew but take my word for it. Her mouth was open when I drew her originally.

About the hands, your totally right I was killing myself over the hands. I just couldn't draw them at all. I kept trying but with little luck. I erased the hands & redrew them many times.

Also about the eyes, thanks for the pointer. I'll have to take some time later & take a much closer look at them to see how I can improve on them.

"JF is a forum, it sounds a bit weird if you say "must be the best site"."

Just trying to be friendly. yea I know the difference between a forum & a website. doesn;t matter to me. I'll call it a forum from now on then

"I hope my comment was useful."

yes, very useful. thank you very much.