JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Fallyn (Offline)
New to JF

12-14-2009, 06:14 AM

If I showed you your mind would explode, my own can barely keep together. O.o -Laughing-

“Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist.” ~Epicurus
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Fallyn (Offline)
New to JF

12-14-2009, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphicCharm View Post
Hey. How are you?
@SeraphicCharm: Good, should be going to bed but soooo not tired. Lol my sleep schedule is sort of okay really messed up. XD I would rather sit and chat or something. Buy manga, read it. Whatever. ^^ And how are you?

“Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist.” ~Epicurus
(#13 (permalink))
Old
SeraphicCharm (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to SeraphicCharm
12-14-2009, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn View Post
@SeraphicCharm: Good, should be going to bed but soooo not tired. Lol my sleep schedule is sort of okay really messed up. XD I would rather sit and chat or something. Buy manga, read it. Whatever. ^^ And how are you?
I am quite well thank you for asking. I am tired too, but for some reason I don't want to go to bed. I've been studying for my chemistry final. I took a Japanese final yesterday. It was awesome!

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Fallyn (Offline)
New to JF

12-14-2009, 06:27 AM

Awesome! They don't really have any Japanese classes @ my school. >.< I'm so bummed out. They just have this conversational classes for if you just want to travel and such. I decided to study it myself w/programs. I did that w/my German and it worked pretty well so by the time I could take it in HS I had a bit of a good start. ^^ I'm sure you'll do good on your Chemistry final. Me I would flunk cause me and that subject are a no no right no lol. I'm more a biology and history girl.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

12-14-2009, 06:32 AM

I need to go over some chemistry.. I'm getting a little rusty.. you know, trying to figure out the psteric hindrance on a tertiary carbocation during an Sn2 single step substitution rxn just doesn't come as quickly anymore

IamKira
(#16 (permalink))
Old
jorge10 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2009, 06:33 AM

I just caught up with the shippuden episodes! shippuden rox
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Fallyn (Offline)
New to JF

12-17-2009, 09:44 PM

Lol I'm behind quite a bit when it comes to manga/anime. I've been too busy doing other things to really think about them. >.< Maybe I should give them a look while I'm on break no?