JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Fallyn (Offline)
New to JF

Friends? >.> - 12-14-2009, 12:20 AM

Would love some company, promise you'll not die of boredom. lol I pretty much love and hate everything, it's a very interesting relationship to say the least. I really don't know any Japanese though I try and study it when I have the chance given my other studies which include 2 other languages I still have to keep somewhat fresh in mind. The good thing about that is I can help some w/learning those languages (German/Spanish) as well w/my native English. I don't bite. Well hard. So hit me up.

~ Fallyn

“Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist.” ~Epicurus

Last edited by Fallyn : 12-14-2009 at 12:56 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
jorge10 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2009, 02:00 AM

Hello, how interesting can u make the conversation? jk. if you need help with your espanol i can hook you up.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Fallyn (Offline)
New to JF

12-14-2009, 02:17 AM

Uh huh sure. >.> Lol And thanks, sadly I'm the one that can read it way better than I can speak it or write it. Has continued to drive my teachers up a wall how I can't adapt to the other areas quite so well. -eye roll/shrug- Specially when I mix my German w/it, you would to though if you had Spanish right after that class.
Did I mention they're all old and cranky? Probably having missed there daily helping of metamucil? XD

“Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist.” ~Epicurus
(#4 (permalink))
Old
minamo9 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to minamo9
12-14-2009, 02:21 AM

Heyhey, welcome to jf!

im from holland myself, and also not to advanced at japanese.

i know german to ^^. as well as english and dutch(holland)

just add me on msn or chat on the forums

just dont bite me(hard) xD

You can not make a person love you, all you can do is to be a person who can be loved.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Fallyn (Offline)
New to JF

12-14-2009, 05:21 AM

I promise I wont. XD -smiles-

Your the second person I've known ever from Holland. The first is a gal from myspace. She's going to send me some tulips and turkish coffee amongst some other things. She bombards the bulletins w/music videos in Dutch and Serbian which she also knows. Lol I think I might be fluent in those soon if she has her way. ^^;

It's nice to know someone else who speaks German, although mine is going rusty fast. >.> I swear it's not my fault, more people need to learn it or something, it should be a requirement if you want to be a Rammstein fan lol that would make the enrollment rate and teaching go up! Till then more often than not I'm stuck studying w/books and cds. Oh and music. ^^ It's all good till the neuter form comes along and then I curse the gods and wonder why they ever created such a form LMAO

(#6 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

12-14-2009, 05:31 AM

your title only views one aspect of bad decision making (i.e. without consideration for all branches of the game tree)
many of the worst decisions are made without thoroughly thinking through the possible outcomes
you should never condone non-rationed thought

IamKira
(#7 (permalink))
Old
jorge10 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2009, 05:34 AM

I dont know if you have heard it, but Spanish is spoken the way its written. So you could have a mental typewriter in your head and just visualize words in your head. I have a friend who does that. I just barely started learning Japanese. Not easy i must say.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Fallyn (Offline)
New to JF

12-14-2009, 05:58 AM

@IamKira:That is true which is why I put it up there, I find that it's the amber that we mortals find ourselves to be stuck in quite so often and thus it could too be a perfect opener for it only reveals one side of the looking glass begging you to question and defend the other. ^^

As for Spanish yes, that's one thing I have to say I love, you say it like you see it, if only other languages were so nice, and if I could remember that when I try and speak it. I think it comes down to the whole verb process and stuff. I jumble everything up. U.u What's worse is I don't do it nearly as much w/German and that's harder in that sense. I'm one backwards chik. Lol
What's easy is hard, and what's hard is easy. The insanity!

(#9 (permalink))
Old
SeraphicCharm (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to SeraphicCharm
hi - 12-14-2009, 06:09 AM

Hey. How are you?

(#10 (permalink))
Old
jorge10 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2009, 06:12 AM

Do you have spanish speaking people in your community? Any hispanics?