JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
takeru2 (Offline)
New to JF

Hello!, みんな - 12-21-2009, 12:06 AM

Hello I'm new here. I have been learning Japanese for 4 years in high school but I am still not good because I did not take my classes seriously. In the first 2 and a half years of learning Jpn I had some friends in my class some baka friends who kept destracting me all the time. So when I did start taking it seriously I found it extremly difficult. Also another reason was because in the 2nd year the Jpn teacher I had was terrible he couldn't teach at all he was not Japanese and had difficult explaining things. The reason I choose to continue Japanese was ofcourse for my love of Japan, the culture, food, gadgets, anime, maid cafe everything!!! So I will be catching up with 4 years of study In the next 5 weeks of my vacation.

Any about myself, You can all my takeru is the name I go by when I on the internet. I am 17 years old. I live in Adelaide, Australia with the goal of moving to Japan the about 5 years time, that is when I fin Uni. I am a quater chinese a quater thai and half cambodian but I look like I'm from the philippines or thats what I've been told by many random ppl.

My interest includes, anime sub not terrible dubs, manga, jpop its all I listen too, Jdrama my fav is Hana Yori dango. I am also skilled in computers and computer programming. I play games sometimes but not as much as I use to. I like electronics and soldering.

Ummm I thing thats all

Hope to see you around

Last edited by takeru2 : 12-21-2009 at 08:53 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
minamo9 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to minamo9
12-21-2009, 07:05 AM

welcome to japan online! please enjoy your stay!

ps: if i had japanese classes(read time and money for them) i would not even think of lacking in them 0.0

You can not make a person love you, all you can do is to be a person who can be loved.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
takeru2 (Offline)
New to JF

12-21-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minamo9 View Post
welcome to japan online! please enjoy your stay!

ps: if i had japanese classes(read time and money for them) i would not even think of lacking in them 0.0
haha If I was paying for them I wouldn't lack either

oh I think someone moved this thread to the wrong spot, I'm not looking for a friend its an introduction.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Sakamae (Offline)
JF Regular

12-21-2009, 07:17 AM

Hi there. I'm sakamae

I Like You... When The World is Mine, Your Death Shall Be Quick And Painless.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-21-2009, 07:54 AM

I can leave it here or move it to the Introductions thread.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
HA0Neul (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to HA0Neul
10-29-2010, 08:48 AM

Hey ^^

Soo my english is gonna suck XD just hope you'll understand =D

I also take japanese lessons . I can go there 2 times a month . All the new stuff we learn is easy and i didnt bother to study them . Soo one day we did somekind of test which had EVERYTHING we have learned and i was like holy poop . Like one exercise had 12 questions and I only was able to answer like 6 of them XD . Now I understand that I was one lazy butt .____. . Actually I still am XD that's the depressing part XD... Btw can you give me some advice .. ^^ ..

Please and thank you .

♥ ~! J-ROCK !~ ♥
Visual-kei guys HWAITING X3
I LUV MY GUITAR =3

THE GAZETTE! gazerock 4 evuh ^^
(#7 (permalink))
Old
simpsonka18 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to simpsonka18 Send a message via Skype™ to simpsonka18
10-30-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HA0Neul View Post
Hey ^^

Soo my english is gonna suck XD just hope you'll understand =D

I also take japanese lessons . I can go there 2 times a month . All the new stuff we learn is easy and i didnt bother to study them . Soo one day we did somekind of test which had EVERYTHING we have learned and i was like holy poop . Like one exercise had 12 questions and I only was able to answer like 6 of them XD . Now I understand that I was one lazy butt .____. . Actually I still am XD that's the depressing part XD... Btw can you give me some advice .. ^^ ..

Please and thank you .
waa i envy u so much! i wish i could have japanese lessons... i live in an extremely small town (population about 7000 ;/) and its 2 h away from the nearest big city. now i'm learnin japanese by myself, i started not long time ago. i know hiragana, katakana, and some japanese words commonly used.
日本がすき!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
HA0Neul (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to HA0Neul
10-30-2010, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpsonka18 View Post
waa i envy u so much! i wish i could have japanese lessons... i live in an extremely small town (population about 7000 ;/) and its 2 h away from the nearest big city. now i'm learnin japanese by myself, i started not long time ago. i know hiragana, katakana, and some japanese words commonly used.
日本がすき!

u envy my lazyness XD ? nah just kidding . at first japanese isnt that hard , but u have to memorize everything u have learned before x3 .. tomorrow is a good day to learn my japanese ^^.. u encouraged me ^^ thanks :3 Btw I live in a small town too (population little down 20 000 ) ..but it's like we cant study any asian languages here ..Opportunities doing anything is really small XD soo 2 times a month i ride 81 km(like 1 hour ride) to our university town and take lessons there ^__^

NEVER GIVE UP ! X3
HWAITING

♥ ~! J-ROCK !~ ♥
Visual-kei guys HWAITING X3
I LUV MY GUITAR =3

THE GAZETTE! gazerock 4 evuh ^^

Last edited by HA0Neul : 10-30-2010 at 09:18 PM.