JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
saltwatertaffy (Offline)
New to JF

Hello Everybody in Tokyo - 01-27-2010, 11:43 PM

From 29 march till 8 april i'll visit Tokyo for the first time. It was a big wish from me to visit Japan espcially Tokyo. Because nobody wanted to join me to go to Tokyo i'll be there exploring Tokyo by myself.
It would be nice if somebody could tell me where i can find the nice not touristic places in tokyo. I'm a photographer so i'll wil make a lot of pictures.
So if youre from Tokyo and can give me some info about nice places to visit please let me know! Of course we can meet when i'm in Tokyo and i can tell you a lot of nice places in The Netherlands! That's were i'm comming from! oh i forgot to tell.....my name is Walter and i'm 36.
So hope to hear from somebody!

greetz from Holland,

Walt
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Yingzi (Offline)
JF Regular

01-28-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwatertaffy View Post
From 29 march till 8 april i'll visit Tokyo for the first time. It was a big wish from me to visit Japan espcially Tokyo. Because nobody wanted to join me to go to Tokyo i'll be there exploring Tokyo by myself.
It would be nice if somebody could tell me where i can find the nice not touristic places in tokyo. I'm a photographer so i'll wil make a lot of pictures.
So if youre from Tokyo and can give me some info about nice places to visit please let me know! Of course we can meet when i'm in Tokyo and i can tell you a lot of nice places in The Netherlands! That's were i'm comming from! oh i forgot to tell.....my name is Walter and i'm 36.
So hope to hear from somebody!

greetz from Holland,

Walt
hi we all welcome you visiting japan THank youuuu
well it depends on what you're interested in...and since i'm local people I don't know what attracts visitors from Europe but if you want to see traditional Japan, I recomend you imperial palace or Asakusa and Ueno Park,,,and maybe, if you're luckey you can see beautiful cherry brossoms with those buildings. but these are very touristic place..but you should visit because they're so beautiful Or if you want to see how we live, you can go to Ameyoko which is like ah,,, shopping district where people buy things in low prises and many things. Also you can communicate with people there, they're really really friendly.Or if you want to see the nature , Takao san is the best.And Roppongi or Aoyama are very modern...
So what do you want to see?? Traditional Japan or ,,, Nature in Japan or want to see how we live??What types of picture do you want to take??