JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
VampireYuna (Offline)
New to JF

Hi everyone I'm new to JPF - 08-29-2010, 03:43 AM

I don't really know what to write. I guess I just want to learn and make a bunch of new friends. Some of my hobbies are reading, writting poems, playing the violin, playing video games, and just having fun.. I can only understand english fluently but I know a little chinese and japanese along with spanish. Anime Rocks
(#2 (permalink))
Old
zoneoni (Offline)
Luna Corp // CEO

08-29-2010, 04:15 AM

Weesu.

*Wave.

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Eiri02 (Offline)
JF Regular

08-29-2010, 04:48 AM

Hi New Person!!!!

We are art...aren't we?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Sheemy (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Sheemy Send a message via Yahoo to Sheemy Send a message via Skype™ to Sheemy
08-29-2010, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireYuna View Post
I don't really know what to write. I guess I just want to learn and make a bunch of new friends. Some of my hobbies are reading, writting poems, playing the violin, playing video games, and just having fun.. I can only understand english fluently but I know a little chinese and japanese along with spanish. Anime Rocks
Hello Yuna and welcome to Japan Forum (JF), I am sheemy and i am interested in ur hobbies. I can be a friend of urs. I used to play spanish guitar and i really love to listen to violin ... perhaps someday i will listen to u playing violin
(#5 (permalink))
Old
katieb142 (Offline)
New to JF

Hello! - 08-29-2010, 10:36 AM

Hi, I'm new as well and it seems we have alot in common and don't worry about the lanuage thing because apart from knowing how to say 'Who do you think you are' in japanese I have no idea.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Sheemy (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Sheemy Send a message via Yahoo to Sheemy Send a message via Skype™ to Sheemy
08-29-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb142 View Post
Hi, I'm new as well and it seems we have alot in common and don't worry about the lanuage thing because apart from knowing how to say 'Who do you think you are' in japanese I have no idea.
Welcome u too ... i hope we can be friends

Do The Right Actions Before U Have A Second Thought, But Have A Second Thought Before U Do The Wrong Actions
(#7 (permalink))
Old
VampireYuna (Offline)
New to JF

06-03-2011, 02:10 AM

Hi sorry I planned to get on more often but had so much homework I didn't really have the time. But I'd love to be friends with you guys. I'll try to get on more often so we can chat more. Also feel free to email me at vampireschoolgirl@hotmail.com

Last edited by VampireYuna : 06-03-2011 at 02:14 AM. Reason: corrected a spelling error