JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
rainhero18 (Offline)
New to JF

Hello, I'm new! Looking for Japanese friends! - 09-17-2010, 06:32 AM

Hi, I'm Harumi! I'm looking for some fluent Japanese-English speaking friends. It's preferred if you can speak both fluently, but even if you are not fluent that is still great. I am trying to learn Kanji and I'm starting off with the basics of Hiragana and would love to have my new found friends help me out. The only thing I could do is help with English and I can write and read Hangul pretty well. It would be great to have someone to learn with or someone that could possibly teach me and give me lessons. If we have some things in common it will be even better!

I can leave my email or MSN here if you prefer that. You can pm me and I'll give it to you or you can leave me with yours. Either way will be fine with me. ^__^

Thank you, and I really look forward to gaining some new friends.

Oh, even if you don't speak either languages if you're Asian we can still be friends! I just hope that I will be able to have some friends. I have always been interested in Japan and have always wanted to have some friends from Japan or who are just Japanese so I really hope to meet many here. Thank you for your future kindness!

Last edited by rainhero18 : 09-25-2010 at 02:13 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
rainhero18 (Offline)
New to JF

09-25-2010, 02:14 PM

It would be great if I wasn't ignored like this. I see so many people reading it, but no one is replying.

You don't have to be fluent in either, just at least be asian. I am trying to learn the language and having a little guidance would be great.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
rainhero18 (Offline)
New to JF

09-29-2010, 01:49 AM

Okay, well I tried. A mod can delete this thread and I won't be back. It doesn't seem like many courteous people here if everyone can read this, but not even post to say they don't speak it or anything at all. I'll find another forum because this one obviously isn't for me. I can see myself continuously getting ignored here. Thanks for nothing and goodbye.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
x2cool (Offline)
LawBringerSR2

Send a message via AIM to x2cool
09-29-2010, 05:46 AM

Well.....if you come back to check....don't tell people on the next forum that they need to meet certain prerequisites(like being Asian) before they can become your friend.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
rainhero18 (Offline)
New to JF

09-30-2010, 04:25 AM

I see a lot of people that ask to have certain friends on not just this forum, but others as well and it has never been a problem. It just shows that this Japanese forum obviously doesn't have many Asians. I see nothing wrong with saying that you are looking for a certain type of friends especially if you are trying to learn the language. I've always been told it's best to have friends of that nationality especially if you are trying to learn their language because they can help you so you shouldn't be here telling me what type of friends to ask for.

I have plenty of non-Asian friends so that is why I was specifically looking for this nationality. I am trying to learn the language. But I guess looking at the title of this forum I was wrong to come here.
No need to reply here again.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
anicrazyme (Offline)
New to JF

Wink hi - 10-02-2010, 08:26 AM

hi i just joined this forum.. looks interesting..

i am an asian.. i am very fluent in English speaking. i just started learning japanes..

if you want i like to be your friend... : )
(#7 (permalink))
Old
ronando (Offline)
New to JF

10-16-2010, 12:47 AM

Oh,i am an asian too , I'm from viet nam and I want to be friends all over the world!
Hello and welcome rainhero .