JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
808KENJI (Offline)
New to JF

Hajimemashite, Kenjidesu!! ^_^ - 07-04-2011, 05:30 AM

I was born and raised in hawaii but I now live in California. I had a lot of japanese friends in hawaii but not so much here in the mainland. So please help me keep up my japanese connections(soreto moshi, nihongo hanasereba zehi bokuni hanashitekudasai ^_^) You can find me at the website OnlyMeWorld and my user name is DYAMAJ99. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!! (-_-) *rei* mata hanashimashoune!!

Kenji yori. ^_^
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Echelom (Offline)
New to JF

Jp - 07-08-2011, 08:15 PM

Hey
My name is Martin Im 18 from BUlgaria!
I love Japan and everything japanese like the music , clothes , anime , manga and other stuff like that xD Oh and i LOVE Tokyo i really wnat to visit it one day I dont know japanese but i dont mind learning in fact i would love that cause i found japanese really cool
okay feel free to message me :]
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Ryosukejp (Offline)
New to JF

Lang-8 friends - 07-21-2011, 03:04 PM

Hello, I'm Japanese 23 year old Male, Name is Ryosuke.
I try to study English.
Recently I began Lang-8.
So, I'm looking for Lang-8 friends.
I want to help for study each other.
I can correct your Japanese post on Lang-8.

If you want help each other, Please friend request to me on Lang-8.

This is my Lang-8's page.
Profile: Ryosuke | Lang-8
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Obba3 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Obba3
07-21-2011, 03:36 PM

Hi my name is Robert
18 years old from Sweden.
Learning japanese at the moment.

Nice to meet you all.

I live in Sweden, native speech is Swedish my secound language is English. And im currently study japanese.
Feel free to ask about Sweden if you are interested.

はじめまして、わたしはロバートです よろしくおねが いします。
(#75 (permalink))
Old
aurelinn (Offline)
New to JF

07-21-2011, 06:39 PM

Hey everyone!

I just found out about this forum and it looked so appealing with all the people wanting to be friends that I decided to join

I am a 24-year-old currently living in Istanbul(Turkey) and I'd be more than happy to meet people from all over the world!

I am very interested in the Japanese culture and language(even though I cannot speak it:/) as well as their awesome contemporary Noise music, anime, games and all, and as a composer loving to write noisy stuff I want more than anything to go and study music there.

Anyone wanting to become friends feel free to just pm me or send an email! ^_^
(#76 (permalink))
Old
soesune (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to soesune Send a message via Skype™ to soesune
07-25-2011, 09:41 AM

i wish i was in tokyo. i am from nepal .
i live in nagoya.
i am also searching for friend.
if u like can mail me in this add narayansubash@hotmail.com

Hi I am Subash. I am from Nepal . Living in Nagoya for 7 years. I live with my wife and two childrens.
As i am here for 7 years . Till now i dont have good friend . To whome i can talk and share . If any one intrested in my post plez reply me. Hope to hear from u frens
(#77 (permalink))
Old
jiexl583 (Offline)
New to JF

07-25-2011, 10:38 AM

There are many ways to maintain your Adidas Water Grip . Different style of Vibram fivefinger shoes should have different maintain ways.When you think of

Bost Innovation, “footwear” is probably not the first thing that comes to mind, but perhaps one of the most interesting and innovative local companies in

the area is vibram FiveFingers.Running sneakers provide a tremendous amount of support and cushioning, but they could be hurting us by causing the foot area

to move differently,” Framingham .fivefingers shoes runner Adam King said. “Shoes are basically doing the work nature intended our feet to do.<br></br>

This type of Vibram Five Fingers is suitable for who want to buy sheepskin shoes. Five Fingers Women Shoes are seldom sale in the Arctic and China’s rural

areas. But now, with the popularity of this Five Fingers Sale, you can find many stores selling Vibram Five Fingers in publication in any place, also there

are many online stores. For anyone who is looking to grow to be a complete time Five Fingers Treksport runner you can
Vibram FiveFingers Sprint men find several things you must

know.<br></br>

You have to gradually go into it. I by no means consider myself a barefoot runner; I’ll occasionally go out and do it because I like the freedom,” he said.

“If you do it 100 percent, your form has to be improved. You’re going to get pains you’re not used to having.”"We created FiveFingers as a glove for your

feet,” says Tony Post, CEO of Vibram USA Wait a minute. Why do I need foot glovesToday,
Vibram 5 Fingers are growing in popularity at a seemingly

exponential rate.