JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
mira (Offline)
JF Regular

Talking Mira looking for Japanese friends! - 10-18-2010, 02:54 AM

Hello! I'm Mira, 16, and live in California. I want to make some Japanese friends to talk to, I can speak and read a lot of Japanese and I am going to Japan in about a year, I'd like to know more about it and become better at Japanese. I LOVE Japanese music! I'm a very nice girl but I am kind of shy, but I'd like to have a friends from Japan! Dozou yoroshiku!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

10-18-2010, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mira View Post
Hello! I'm Mira, 16, and live in California. I want to make some Japanese friends to talk to, I can speak and read a lot of Japanese and I am going to Japan in about a year, I'd like to know more about it and become better at Japanese. I LOVE Japanese music! I'm a very nice girl but I am kind of shy, but I'd like to have a friends from Japan! Dozou yoroshiku!
もし本当なら下記のスレで大歓迎します。過去にも同じ 事を言った人が多いのですが全員ハッタリでした。:rhear t:

みんなで何か物語を作りませんか?

Japanese Chat : Japanese Characters
(#3 (permalink))
Old
mira (Offline)
JF Regular

10-18-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashimister View Post
もし本当なら下記のスレで大歓迎します。過去にも同じ 事を言った人が多いのですが全員ハッタリでした。:rhear t:

みんなで何か物語を作りませんか?

Japanese Chat : Japanese Characters
WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! Stop prowling my posts looking for any chance to act like a prick. Because I did not know something that I have heard so many times? Like I said, I can understand the sentence but with "Hodo" added I wouldn't know the purpose of it. Now I do. It's just one of many things I have yet to learn.

I don't need to prove myself to you and how DARE you say I am lying when you have NO idea how much I know!!! I can speak A LOT of Japanese, I am not fluent, but I have been learning Japanese since I was a little girl! My older sister can speak it too.

I have no time to make up stupid stories when I am trying to learn more! Why the hell would I say I know a lot when I want to learn more if it weren't true? Wouldn't I say I know nothing so that I can learn?

You might think I am just some stupid anime nerd who pretends she knows but let me tell you I despise those people and I have had to deal with countless people who you are accusing me of being. You may just have had experience with them online or whatever, but in my Japanese classes, in school, and everywhere in life I have seen the idiots you are talking about, the ones who can't pronounce any Japanese and they go around saying "Kawaii" and think they know everything. Trust me I know!

Japanese is my life, and I mean the real, important things of Japan. I study every single day and I am good at learning it. My goal is to become fluent completely. I already told you. if I watch a Japanese movie for example I understand about 75% or 80% of what they are saying. I have taken Japanese classes and I knew more than anyone else in there even though I was the youngest.
So get a life and leave me alone. You are an idiot and you do not know me at all. You have NO IDEA what I have been through with learning Japanese and how much I have done so back off!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
AnthonyHisashi (Offline)
Metal Artist :D

Send a message via MSN to AnthonyHisashi
10-18-2010, 07:32 PM

Kawaii!

Had to.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
AnthonyHisashi (Offline)

10-18-2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyHisashi View Post
Kawaii!

Had to.
Also, This is an aggressive thread. ^^
(#6 (permalink))
Old
mira (Offline)
JF Regular

10-18-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Also, This is an aggressive thread. ^^
It wasn't meant to be agressive but Sashimister will not stop following my threads and randomly calling me a liar. How immature and idiotic is it so call someone a liar for no reason when they don't know that person or anything about them. It pisses me off!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
AnthonyHisashi (Offline)

10-18-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mira View Post
It wasn't meant to be agressive but Sashimister will not stop following my threads and randomly calling me a liar. How immature and idiotic is it so call someone a liar for no reason when they don't know that person or anything about them. It pisses me off!
Probably best if you didn't act aggressive, it would make him look silly :P

He's obviously glad that your getting aggressive.
Play it cool
(#8 (permalink))
Old
mira (Offline)
JF Regular

10-18-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Probably best if you didn't act aggressive, it would make him look silly :P

He's obviously glad that your getting aggressive.
Play it cool
yeah I know, I get mad and go off easily when people purposely act annoying and stupid to me. Thanks