JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Vocaloidryan (Offline)
New to JF

I need of fellow Otakus! - 11-19-2010, 05:13 AM

Hello, my name is Ryan, im 22 years old, live in PA and im a proud otaku that loves mangas, doujins, anime music and shows more then anything and im looking for fellow otakus from both america and especially in japan. So if you fit any of those categories then id love to be good friends with you.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
tanna231089 (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Hey Ryan - 12-11-2010, 03:05 AM

Hello fellow Otaku ,

My name is Tanya and I am a female Otaku which I know is unusual for a girl to be one but I say why not girls can like it as much as boys.
I don't live in Japan (yet) or in America but I do live in the UK and there is still quite a following here as well as in America.

I hope this has not put you off to much as I know you where specific but I though I would give it a shot anyway.

How about I tell you a little about my self then you can make up your mind ?

I am an undergraduate student studying Religious studies with an optional extra class in Japanese. I have been a fan on Anime for several years and I have had many favourites over this time are Ouran High School Host Club (Subbed) , Ah My Goddess (Subbed) , The Vision of Escaflowne (Either) and a couple that I used to watch as a child that are deep in my heart Dragon ball + Dragon ball Z not so much GT and Sailormoon which I know are both Commercial but I can't help but love them.

As for Manga I have only recently started reading Manga but so far I have the Captive Hearts Series by Matsuri Hino (who more famously wrote Vampire Knight) which I love.

Anyway enough about me ,
Hope this is enough to spark your Interest and hope to hear from you.

Female Otaku , Tanya
(#3 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-11-2010, 03:48 AM

Hello, My name is James (hello James), and I am an otaku.

Not only am I an otaku, I am a pasocon otaku, anime otaku, manga otaku, and kuruma otaku at heart.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.