JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
shaneyward (Offline)
New to JF

Need a Japanese friend - 01-24-2011, 04:11 PM

I started to learn Japanese 2 months ago. It's so challenging to me!!! I hope to have a Japanese friend who can talk and help me in my studying!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
sunbreaker6 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to sunbreaker6
01-30-2011, 07:07 AM

I am sorry, that I can't be your japanese friend to help you study, because I am not japanese. But I do have few tips and links you could use in order to learn japanese much faster:

Try to google "GenkiJapan.net" - It also can be found in youtube.

GenkiJapan teaches japanese the way, that the words will stick to your brain for sure.

---

It is a good way to watch anime for japanese - with or without subtitles.

You will pick up words from time to time as you watch and enjoy your videos. This way it is more easy for you to handel japanese anyway as you run in to new words. Face expressions with unknown words starts to reveal themselves, even without you knowing what the word means.

----

Buy few mangas you like, or want to read - but make sure the Manga is written in japanese, the way you can't understand it (yet)

That is your major aim. Study japanese everyday, and soon you can realise, that how much you have improved, as you can start to read those mangas you bought, and understand them.

Belive me, it will be alot of fun, when you see, that you can suddenly read manga in japanese.

---

Those are my tips, so hope it helps you to study.

True story of your life starts from Japan.