JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
daggerwolf (Offline)
New to JF

Red face yo, fresh member here! - 01-21-2011, 04:25 AM

Hmm, what to write...well, first of all - hello everyone!
My name is daggerwolf, but you can call me dagger or daggs, whatever works! I'm new to JapanForum, though I am familiar with it because my friends used to be members here a couple of years ago (sadly, they quit for personal reasons) and they showed me how things work here and what all members can do and such. I didn't join up right away because I was a part of another site, MyOtaku.com. Well, for anyone who is familiar with it, it's been technically shut down for a while now due to 'renovations', though registered members can still login. Heh, it's safe to say that MyOtaku was and still is dead, and with no one to talk to there, I ended up leaving it behind in order to try this forum, and I am hoping to find some new people to talk to here, as well as make some new friends!

As for a little about myself, it's no suprise that I am a fan of anime and manga. I love many, but to ramble off a few: Wolf's Rain, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Blank Slate, Paranoia Agent, Hot Gimmick, Hana-Kimi, and Gravitation. I'm pretty much a huge movie buff, and addicted to music...oh, and reading and writing keep me sane, ahaha.

Well, if you would like to talk or become friends, please feel free to message me or reply to this thread! Thanks guys
(#2 (permalink))
Old
sunbreaker6 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to sunbreaker6
01-30-2011, 07:15 AM

Welcome to JapanForum. I hope you will find this site your new source for studying, learning, and meeting japanese.

I have been a little while here myself, and I also am manga / anime fan. (Not big surprise though. I bet almost over half are...

Hope you find many new friends, and I don't mind to be one for you.

So anyway, welcome!

True story of your life starts from Japan.