JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Hy, i'am new here =) (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/36711-hy-iam-new-here-%3D%29.html)

Mel10 03-19-2011 07:46 PM

Hy, i'am new here =)

Hello guys,

i'am new here and i would be meet other people of other countries. My english isn't so good, but I should like to try this. ^^

I life in germany and i'am 21 years old. I am to do a apprenticeship as a office clerk. I like animals, comedians, music and a lot of other things.

Thanks in advance for our messages. =)

Anjin 03-19-2011 08:23 PM

Nice to meet you. Any interests in Japanese culture?

ajisai666 03-19-2011 10:42 PM

Hi there. I;m pretty new to this site too. I only joined about... maybe a few weeks ago :) Im in america. 18 female.

Mel10 03-19-2011 10:47 PM

...pls read under this post^^

Mel10 03-19-2011 10:52 PM

Oh, its cool. I can opening this site from my iPhone :)

Yes, i like the following Things:

- the poeple are nice, i think so
- the cultre
- the nature
- mangas and animes
- the games (Eternal Sonata, Hack, Pokémon)
- Tokio is very interessting ^^

But i like my country, too.^^ The Citys, the muic and and and :) i would Be lern new people, maybe japanese, too. ^_^

How old are you and where you come from? What do you like? :)

Oh hi.... America^^ in what the City do you Life? :)

Please forgive me for the badenglisch^^

protheus 03-20-2011 01:18 PM

Your country is really huge, I barely managed to visit a few towns until now, just Koln, Melk, Nurenberg and Regensburg, and needless to say I loved it.
Nice to meet you.

Mel10 03-20-2011 03:35 PM

Hi, nice to meet you, too. :) its great that you like germany. Can you tell me which city "melk" is?:confused: Ah yes... The names of the other citys is in german: "Köln", "Nürnberg" and "Regensburg" :) I'm personally Life in a Little down in lower saxony (German: Niedersachsen, this name is from dicctionary.... interesting Translation in English xD) near Bremen. :)

Why do you was exactly in germany?^^ you must travel to bremen, its a littel stuffy beautiful city on the river "Weser". The river flows exactly through the midtown. *_*

What has you exactly impressed in germany?

protheus 03-20-2011 06:02 PM

I passed a few times when heading towards Belgium, so I decided to take some time to visit, except Nurnberg (Nurenberg is the translation used here, same for the other names), my car broke down on the highway about 2 km away from this city, so I got stuck about a week there. It was even better than I would have thought. And the Stadium, wow. It was a good week to remember the Deutsche Sprache lessons from Schule. About Melk, I got them mixed up, I visited a castle in Austrich and one somewhere near Munchen in the same trip, and the only name that got stuck in my head is the one from Austria.

Most, the people there impressed me and the architecture.

Anjin 03-20-2011 06:21 PM

Your location says "leaving Romania, reaching Belgium". Are you in Belgium right now?

Mel10 03-20-2011 06:46 PM

Also was the german People friendly to you, thats nice. :) Yes some buildings are very cool, but if you Know the bad areas than you know that isnt all good. We have stand a New building in Bremerhaven thats is very interesting!! The names are "klimahaus" and an other building "mediteraneo". Do you listening about these? :)

You has German into your school? Wow^^ i only Know that the People in Austria lern our language. Than is Melk a littel town in "Bayern".

Apropos can you told me anything in German?^^