JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   I'm looking for foreign friends! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/37230-im-looking-foreign-friends.html)

kbaby 04-30-2011 04:30 AM

I'm looking for foreign friends!

Hi there,

I'm 25 years old and a Japanese woman.
I'm looking for friends who can exchange e-mails all over the world.
If you live in Japan, let's go to see movies, go sightseeing or drink sometimes!

I'm interested in music and dramas.
I often listen to American music, especially, R&B.

And I'm also interested in Spanish.
So if you can speak Spanish, that would be nicer!
I can't speak or understand Spanish at all though...

Anyway, I want to make friends from all over the world.
I hope we would be good friends and have a long-term friendships.

Geo9090 04-30-2011 04:44 AM

hello kbaby

him 'geo' a canadian boy ^^ and if you want somefriends around the world for e-mail hi you boys !!

but more seriously if you want some friends around the world to e-mail i would be really happy to talk with you ^^ so if you want just send me a message ^^

tokiodemi 04-30-2011 06:22 AM

sure

Hey I'm Demi from America, I'm new on here and I'd be your friend.

Freux 05-08-2011 11:12 AM

Hi, I'm Oscar from Poland, 23 years old. If you would like to exchange e-mails, pm me;]

hyperweirdness 05-10-2011 05:29 AM

hello kbaby, my name is phillip, im from canada. i also want some friends around the world aswell. so ill be your friend if you want.

imwhoiam 05-17-2011 12:51 PM

hi,

I registered so i could make more friends around the world.

24, from malaysia here.

Tomasc 05-23-2011 09:35 AM

Hello

:ywave: Hey there, my name Tomas, i'm 22 years old. I come from Lithuania :) if youd like to chat or something just let me know

Anyway a bit about my selve. I like to do a lot of things, for exemple ride my bickikle all over the city, even if it take a long time, i just love the riding part :P and if the weather is good than its awsome :D ,other than that i love to drive cars, gokarts, buggies, by saying that i mean i realy like speed, sometimes i go to bar, but not so often lately, sight seeing is the other great thing, so i can say iv explored my city quite good , but when i will have a car ill go to explore my country. Now for the things i do at home :vsign: PC (internet, games, work) drawing, painting, making model from paper or clay, glue plastik models, play guitar, create songs, read history books, collect stuff lice coins, soft toys or militaria, photographing, filming, tv.

i dont smoke and dring ocasionaly, dont like to dance because i dont know how :DDDD i listen mainly to rock or metal, but i also like to listen to pop, country, classic music

so yeah thats my introduction :eek: ill tel you more if we start chatting :rolleyes:

YouTube - ‪Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster bass cover‬‏

tokusatsufan 05-23-2011 12:13 PM

Hello I'm Tomos,18 from the UK. My dad's English and my mother is Welsh. I like tokusatsu,Digimon and Doctor Who mainly.

AlexisSalas 05-24-2011 02:15 AM

Hi i would love meeting a new person and i can totally help you with your spanish issue :3 Send me a PM if you are interested

nadam 06-04-2011 03:48 AM

nice to meet u here. Hope we could enjoy life with good mood. MSN: huricha@hotmail.com