JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
FoolyCooly (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to FoolyCooly Send a message via Skype™ to FoolyCooly
Hi! I'm new here, so... - 06-13-2011, 03:02 PM

I was looking for people that wanted to chap on windows live msn. A couple of months ago I moved from Spain to Italy, and now I am a bit lonely, I need someone to chat with. I am Italian, male, and I am almost 19 years old. I am fluent in english, italian and spanish, also fluent in basque, but I don't know if anyone is intrested in that XD. I am trying to learn japanese on my own, but it's really hard without someone to help you.

Please, add me on msn!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-13-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolyCooly View Post
I was looking for people that wanted to chap on windows live msn. A couple of months ago I moved from Spain to Italy, and now I am a bit lonely, I need someone to chat with. I am Italian, male, and I am almost 19 years old. I am fluent in english, italian and spanish, also fluent in basque, but I don't know if anyone is intrested in that XD. I am trying to learn japanese on my own, but it's really hard without someone to help you.

Please, add me on msn!

Well hello there!

The only Basque I know is: Euskadi ta askatasuna and the last names of my family: Sainz and Ascasibar.

Lo siento mucho, pero no tengo mucho tiempo para estar "hablando" con gente en el ordenador. A ver si hay otra gente aquí con quien puedas comunicarte. ¡Hasta la próxima! Juan
(#3 (permalink))
Old
FoolyCooly (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to FoolyCooly Send a message via Skype™ to FoolyCooly
06-13-2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
Well hello there!

The only Basque I know is: Euskadi ta askatasuna and the last names of my family: Sainz and Ascasibar.

Lo siento mucho, pero no tengo mucho tiempo para estar "hablando" con gente en el ordenador. A ver si hay otra gente aquí con quien puedas comunicarte. ¡Hasta la próxima! Juan
Thank you for you reply! I am glad that someone around here knows even a bit of basque XD. No importa que no tengas tiempo, agradezco mucho que hayas contestado!